• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Trailer#4

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBC6KjH2XXw

Can't wait until next year! CC2 is gonna put the anime and manga to shame with this one, although i would not say that is particularly hard to do...

Also obligatory

tumblr_nsq9w227E51txj8weo2_400.gif
tumblr_nsq9w227E51txj8weo1_400.gif

tumblr_nsmrd7YTdt1rs5gxyo2_500.gif

tumblr_nsms90ZMZY1rs5gxyo2_500.gif

tumblr_nsl8z7nThT1r5wdvfo1_540.gif

tumblr_nss9k1ZJ8K1txj8weo1_540.gif

Vlitra

Banned
I've played a few of these games and enjoyed them. It always just bums me out that all these cool looking attacks amount to nothing more than mashing one button.

Inuhanyou

I've played a few of these games and enjoyed them. It always just bums me out that all these cool looking attacks amount to nothing more than mashing one button.

Spectacle is the rule of the day, although there are players who have attempted with some success to make it semi competitive.

Personally speaking, i play it for the robust campaign mode, its really the only way to enjoy the story of the series

L.O.R.D

so , the filler will end when the game released ?
i don't know what is happening , they just put huge spoiler in that video

phalestine

aka iby.h
『Inaba Resident』;187284024 said:
Wouldn't get excited
It's the madara vs hashirama boss battle from the first shown build. Shit is super old and doesn't run good.

Goes all the way to the end.

Very Cool. Thanks.

Had a great time playing through UNS2 a couple months back. Too much to play over the next couple of months but when they eventually release the Full Burst version I will be there day 1.

There's also a demo out on japan PSN.

oh ho ho did not know this!

Klyka

Banned
I always enjoy how their cutscenes and fights in them look better than anything the anime has ever produced.

It's crazy.

raven777

Played the demo.. it's short but the visuals are quite good. The biggest difference from last-gen storm games were image quality and particles. The particles make some of the scenes look amazing.

xion4360

I hope they fix the framerate for release.. its always looked good but it doesnt look better aside from increased resolution and more particles yet its targeting 30fps and has some significant drops in this demo.

MiguelItUp

Man, I'm so out of the loop on Naruto nowadays. I have no clue what's going on in majority of that trailer. But it looks phenomenal! CC2 has always killed it, but it's insane how much better it looks with every sequel that is released. I hope to make time for this when it's available.

RalchAC

The game is great fun with friends. It's easy to get into and become half decent at it, it's flashy and definitely the best way to see the story, The last 2-3 years of Naruto where a love-hate relationship for me (I was like, it's totally ending this year, why drop it now?), but this thing has hyped me as hell.

Hopefully they'll work again on .hack now that Naruto is finished xD

Does this game complete the story? or is it unknown where the story mode ends?

Seeing the final battle is there I'd say it's going to finish the story.

SkyB

Banned
They need To go back and make the ps2 style game. This game will be with friends and single player . I can tell online will be a span fest.

Revven

Everything looks like such a big step up from 3. I'm excited and I also really like how they're approaching the game with the tag-team system -- really spices things up after like 5 entries of the same game with very minimal improvements. I might actually spend time with this game outside of story mode unlike 3.

The only things I can definitively say I don't like are the season pass (just hate how it's a thing) and the pre-order bonus locking away literal characters behind it. Those shouldn't be things for a game like this. I would be fine with early unlocks but it's two characters that likely either won't ever be released or won't be released until 6 months down the road or longer knowing Bamco.

Kysen

Framerate on the demo (PS4) is atrocious. The first part of the Madara/Hashirama fight can drop to crazy levels when susano is on screen. As this games simulation is tied to the framerate the whole game slows down. Just awful.

I guess new hardware doesn't make up for a shit engine.

Framerate on the demo (PS4) is atrocious. The first part of the Madara/Hashirama fight can drop to crazy levels when susano is on screen. As this games simulation is tied to the framerate the whole game slows down. Just awful.

Really? When I played the demo like 6 months ago, it was running fine on PS4.

Inuhanyou

Its just beta code. It'll be cleaned up when at launch surely. For last gen, PS3 performed quite well.

Played the Japanese demo. The game looks amazing. I'm still angry that the demo was one of the first things they showed when this game was announced. CC2 should've had an online vs demo or a free battle demo :l.

Inuhanyou

Played the Japanese demo. The game looks amazing. I'm still angry that the demo was one of the first things they showed when this game was announced. CC2 should've had an online vs demo or a free battle demo :l.

They did that with all the other games, i'm assuming they just want to show off their big epic setpieces more

Top Bottom