• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nate The Hate: " Perfect Dark to be shown next month"

Dr.Morris79

nTeEXyi.jpeg

I can already tell by the hair cut this game will be winning 👌

Mobilemofo

It’s not in that bad of state

LOL
I mean, it's got the engine, the windscreen is on, just needs doors, tires, frame, windows, seats, lining, electronics sorting out, brake discs, drive train, exhaust, ECU, steering wheel, bolts and nuts.

It's in good shape.

Last edited:

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
You do realise zero actually didnt do that well, especially for a launch title

Yeah. I just think there's a difference between niche and not selling well. I think niche would refer to something like a horse racing sim or farming simulator.

Shooty spy aliens is a pretty broadly appealing concept is it not?

Last edited:

Shut0wen

Yeah. I just think there's a difference between niche and not selling well. I think niche would refer to something like a horse racing sim or farming simulator.

Shooty spy aliens is a pretty broadly appealing concept is it not?
You think a perfect dsrk game could sell over 5 million copies in this day and age?

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
You think a perfect dsrk game could sell over 5 million copies in this day and age?

Absolutely. The most popular games today all have shooty spy aliens in them. The key is in the game design. Will the Initiative get that right? Who knows?

Calverz

Gold Member
Saw this. Seems Grubb is backtracking on his comments about the game being in a rough state.

We’ll find out soon enough I guess

nkarafo

I have absolutely zero expectations.

Perfect Dark was a thing back then because it was the "sequel" to Goldeneye and people wanted more of it. This was the only reason for Perfect Dark's existence. I think we are waaaaay past this point nowadays.

So what can the name Perfect Dark offer nowadays that any other new FPS ip could not? Other than the story and lore, there isn't anything really.

Top Bottom