• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naughty Dog Lied, TLOU 2 Does Force Dog Killing

Atrus

Gold Member
It can be excused as empathy but it sounds more like a skewed morality system combined with attention-seeking behaviour. It demonstrates that they cannot separate fantasy from reality and that they have a completely different value of human life from the average person.

Venom Snake

I love dogs but... no mercy

hCBXcAx.gif

scalman

pitties such a sweet dogs , dont you dare put them in game. noone forced you anything , kill man kill women kill dogs too if needed. life is not fair.

Mr Moose

I don't discriminate, I kill everything.

Oh no. I have to kill creatures that are trying to kill me? Has this ever been allowed in a video game? Call PETA!
That's actually a good idea, they'll kill it for you.

Last edited:

GreatnessRD

So we're OK with killing virtual humans but the virtual dogs are where the line is drawn? These dope fiend babies are out of control.

Yoboman

I've been killing all the dogs I can, they are way too dangerous and I really don't care about a digital dog lol

But then I killed one and the owner screamed "somebody killed Bear!"

Thats my dogs name. I had to put the game down for a minute :lollipop_confounded:

Justin9mm

So we can get abominations like Anthem and Fallout 76 but even those games seemed to not receive as much hate as TLOU2. This is seriously getting tiring, I'm starting to feel ashamed to be a gamer.

Business

I kill them ASAP with joy and pride, if I can burn them all the better, that or the bomb trap. Shouldn’t need to say it but I do love dogs in real life.

I mean, I certainly don’t take pleasure in killing animals or go out of my way to do so in games but I don’t really have any negative reaction beyond the same reaction I would have killing a human enemy. Dog people are just like popular horse people sometimes.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Because this was thread worthy.....
It's not even discussion worthy, yet dog killing is one of the aspects of this game that I've seen people talking about since before it came out.

Top Bottom