• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naughty Dog : Working on a brand new single player experience

bitbydeath

This got lost in the new love for Gaas thread and I figured it deserves its own thread.
No TLOU3 next, Woooooooh!

its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-charlie.gif

feynoob

Gold Member
Release date 2027-2028. /s.

Edit: hopefuly its not a zombie type game. I like some stealth games like splinter cell.

Last edited:

Yoboman

Gold Member
Hate to rain on your parade, but the image is addressed to "the Last of Us fans" so a "new single player experience" is most likely referring to TLOU3

Varteras

Gold Member
Hate to rain on your parade, but the image is addressed to "the Last of Us fans" so a "new single player experience" is most likely referring to TLOU3

They also said "other GAMES". Plural. As in more than one besides this multiplayer game. So unless they have 3 TLOU games in development, they may be talking about something else. Rumors have persisted they are working on a new IP.

Yoboman

Gold Member
They also said "other GAMES". Plural. As in more than one besides this multiplayer game. So unless they have 3 TLOU games in development, they may be talking about something else. Rumors have persisted they are working on a new IP.
Could just be a TLOU2 port to PC/PS5

Darsxx82

Between this game and elderscrolls 6, i wonder which one gets released first.
NDogs SP game for sure.

MS said they had a game that would take 10 years to develop..... Surely they were referring to TES VI.

I hope that ND focuses on going back to its origins and the SP third-person narrative. The time for these types of games is/should be less.

Portugeezer

Gold Member
I wonder how many times they'll be announcing delay for this game.

Hopefully they learn to not mention release windows.

feynoob

Gold Member
Nah. Sony hit a bump in the road. Microsoft been slamming into brickwalls for 10 years.
They were building a house with a match stick during these years.
Now that they found the money trick code, they are going to build the house with melted cheese bricks.

Top Bottom