• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Messi

real fans got priced out most likely , plus its in silicon valley so those tickets will be $$$$$$$$ all season and most rich fans don't give a fuck, they just want to take their selfies and watch

Any idea how much tickets are this season? I'm sure it's nuts.

real fans got priced out most likely , plus its in silicon valley so those tickets will be $$$$$$$$ all season and most rich fans don't give a fuck, they just want to take their selfies and watch

Absolutely and it could be even worse in the playoffs. It felt very different during the Finals when the games were in Cleveland, there was a palpable insanity even when the team was behind or the game was close.

random25

Spurs looking good, as usual. But with the Warriors, no lead is really safe. But media would be feasting if the Warriors loses this badly on the first game lol.

Simmons! I've been raving about that man for two years now. He can be a mini-Westbrook with his level of aggressiveness and explosive athleticism. The Spurs have needed that for teams like GS and OKC. Glad to see he's improved.

Still not counting my chickens with this game.

Tubobutts

That's a shame. They would always talk about how the Warriors had some of the best (loudest) fans in the league.

Even ideas the Spurs lose this game, I'm so happy with what I'm seeing from them. After getting punked in Golden State twice last year, to see them actually doing well and battling is just what I wanted to see out of them. Still, it's only the first game of the season (and only the first half at that).

Falchion

Can't wait for all the #narrative if the Warriors lose their first game against a really good Spurs team. For real though, it'll take them a bit to figure out their roles and how to gel.

Warriors were struggling at points against portland, didn't seem themselves againt OKC. Wonder if that was a sign of their team going cold or something and if thats carrying into this game.

Or maybe they just need time to gel since they replaced so much of their team

Messi

Warriors were struggling at points against portland, didn't seem themselves againt OKC. Wonder if that was a sign of their team going cold or something and if thats carrying into this game.

Or maybe they just need time to gel since they replaced so much of their team

That is one long ass cold spell

Brinbe

I think we've seen that the Warriors offense can be entertaining and frighteningly good when they're on. But that defense isn't as good as it was last year and that will be a big problem for them, even if they do gel more.

Top Bottom