• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mory Dunz

Wall just Lebroned a Schroder fast break.

that layup looked like it was going to miss anyway too lol. He got scared.

I'm kind of getting annoyed by Wall though. Chattering and mean mugging 24/7 like CP3, and like CP3 you haven't done anything.

TTG

This next comment will expose how much I haven't been watching the Hawks, but damn, I thought Millsap was bigger.

Wall taking over.

If you told me back in Jan. Rondo would be the responsible for the Bulls demise I would have believed you, but I would have been imagining something completely different

Hueytothe

I do think the refs allowed the celtics play aggressively on defense against the bulls but damn what a terrible defensive effort by the bulls tonight

TTG

LMAO, I turn Clippers pregame and the graphic running below a shot of Paul talking says, "Never advanced past the 2nd round." It's a done deal huh? Christ.

Bread

Banned
I do think the refs allowed the celtics play aggressively on defense against the bulls but damn what a terrible defensive effort by the bulls tonight
Of course they did, that's what happens in the playoffs. The Bulls played aggressively on defense in the first 2 games too.

spyder_ur

Just a reminder that as much shit as Bradley gets here for some reason, he gives you about 75-80 percent of what jimmy butler does. And amazingly he's a year younger.

I never doubted the C's!

Actually I fucking did, team looked like ass early. Thankfully they got over it and played some great basketball on offense and defense. Yeah the Bulls are kind of bad, but the Celtics played legit good ball. Happy as fuck here.

overcast

So at max we got one Clippers/Jazz game* for the rest of the weekend? Second round starts Monday, right?

*If the Jazz close it out tonight.

TTG

Did anyone else happen to catch the Howard Beck Zach Lowe podcast from 2 days ago? It's fantastic. Talked about MJ's game and how the rules have changed to discourage that style. Zach called out Clipper management as the failure that they are. I could listen to those 2 daily.

legend166

Did anyone else happen to catch the Howard Beck Zach Lowe podcast from 2 days ago? It's fantastic. Talked about MJ's game and how the rules have changed to discourage that style. Zach called out Clipper management as the failure that they are. I could listen to those 2 daily.

What up Beck?

megalowho

Avery Bradley giving credit to Stevens for going in the lab and figuring the Bulls out. C's/Wizards is going to be fun, especially if Bradley keeps stepping up. Smart and Crowder will be ready for that backcourt as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom