• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder_ur

Did anyone else happen to catch the Howard Beck Zach Lowe podcast from 2 days ago? It's fantastic. Talked about MJ's game and how the rules have changed to discourage that style. Zach called out Clipper management as the failure that they are. I could listen to those 2 daily.

I did. It was fantastic. Really enjoyed the recent historical stuff.

Clippers Mgmt should be blamed. They had the pieces and alwys failed to get that one additional final part (typically a three and D athlete. They had chances, too.

What up Beck?

Well played.

Bread

Banned
I don't see how. Players are going to continue to jam/fight through the pick and roll. If the ball handler is smart and can shoot, he'll stop right behind his pick and get the contact.
They'll probably start calling illegal screens

TTG

Wow DJ, just wow. 6 turn overs and Gobert has 12 to your 4 points.

Is Joe Ingles the white Danny Green with this perimeter defense?

I think Doc is taking whining to the refs to the next level, he seems legit flabbergasted every time one of his players is called for a foul he absolutely committed. His players also seem frequently way too pissed off all the time as well. I know everyone complains, but let's have some standards here Doc.

TTG

DJ coming back, Clippers had 8 assists at the half and 6 so far in this quarter. Now they need to find Redick.

Utah is clenching up. 3-16 from 3.

DJ coming back, Clippers had 8 assists at the half and 6 so far in this quarter. Now they need to find Redick.

Utah is clenching up. 3-16 from 3.

Redick hasn't gotten going for the entire series, either he's washed or the Jazz are making sure to cover him and frustrate him

TTG

I think about hack a DJ in the 4th if they're still struggling.

Redick hasn't gotten going for the entire series, either he's washed or the Jazz are making sure to cover him and frustrate him

Maybe he's hurt. He certainly wasn't washed early this year, his catch and shoot game was up there with Steph IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom