• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K15 |OT| Everyone picks Cleveland

Blablurn

nba-2k15-720x300izu5k.jpg

• Developer - 2K
  • Release Date - October 7, 2014 World Wide
  • Platform - PS4, PS3, XB1, X360, PC
  • Price - $59.99 / 59,99€
  • Genre - Basketball
    d'uh

lilb2jjeeo.png

blac0zgw.png

Nominated for 70 'Game of the Year' Awards, the NBA 2K franchise returns with NBA 2K15, our most true-to-life NBA experience yet. Featuring NBA MVP Kevin Durant on the cover and an eclectic soundtrack curated by internationally-renowned artist and producer Pharrell Williams, NBA 2K15 hits the court with unprecedented life-like graphics, ultra-realistic NBA gameplay, and more. It’s up to you to claim your destiny.

NBA 2K15 features a number of significant gameplay improvements, including approximately 5,000 new animations, all-new defensive AI, shooting systems, new team-specific play sets, and more control over rebounding, steals, and blocks making players feel engaged in every basketball decision and action. Upgraded broadcast-style presentation hosted by Ernie Johnson and Shaq delivers authentic commentary and analysis to the action.

MyPARK: Take your MyPLAYER online in this massive-multiplayer playground mode.

MyTEAM: Build your fantasy dream team with cards from every era by earning and buying MyTEAM packs.

MyCAREER: Experience the life of an NBA player in an all-new storyline.

lilb30cuy2.png

bla2o8jz7.png

nba_2k15_1_605x0cki4.jpg
nba_2k15_2_605xxuki2.jpg

30562j1jhl.jpg
30593p9bbw.jpg

lilb45bktz.png

bla3yrkhx.png

lilb531fea.png

netcodexdzgu.png

lilbsad7zjsw.png

Can't wait!

I always get a good laugh whenever I go to play an online game and my opponent scrolls through every team, has no idea who is on any team, and just picks Lebron's team lol.

My Suns are gonna have teams dying from exhaustion.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
seeing Chris Smoove videos (and the full game of yesterday) it seems they improved a lot of thing.

I'm buying this for MyCareer mostly.

Is the PC version confirmed to be the same as Next-gen versions?

yes, it's even say that in the first line on the game steam page.

Hopefully they have voice acting options for your player this year, I'm sick of my player sounding like a white guy trying sound like a black guy when I want him to be a white guy trying to sound like a Chinese guy.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Hopefully they have voice acting options for your player this year, I'm sick of my player sounding like a white guy trying sound like a black guy when I want him to be a white guy trying to sound like a Chinese guy.

iirc this year they have 2 different voices for MyCareer. same voice actor as the last year and a new one.

i'm in, just concerned about them still keeping game modes and saves online, and how true to their word they are about turning down VC microtransations.

cripterion

lol the OT! So good. I'm preordered the game when it popped on Steam, I'm ready to be disappointed! Bring it on!

Mahonay

Banned
The struggle is real.

I'll be picking this up along with DriveClub probably.

Crew is Back! Netcode bout to be suspect like every other year, but at least I get to play with the homies against other MyPlayers.

Audible

Banned
Still no Crew Mode or Secret Mode announcement for the Current Gen versions? Game comes out Tuesday!

Guess I'll wait and see.

BONDO

Cant wait for the same problems/glitches and shitty online we've experienced for like 5yrs now!
Im an idiot for buying it every year too.

God i love My Bulls and can't stop getting my annual NBA fill

Didn't think so many people would be going for the PC version! I'm tempted to switch!!!

I thought about it, but I want to see what my digital mug looks like in game, so I went with the Xbone version (Kinect, dont have a PS camera).

ViciousDS

Banned
dear god, so glad you took the OT job lol, fantastic OT....and some based Chicago Excitement, because.....screw Cleveland lol

Joakim-Simon-Noah-nba-basket-clap-clap-clap-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1007.gif

Top Bottom