• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K22 - Official Launch Trailer

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
Review is live on IGN.....can someone please explain to me how they managed to review the entire game without putting down a single word in regards to the graphics? (other than one brief mention of an animation) Brutal. I guess they just don't cover that anymore at IGN, it's irrelevant.

Honest opinion from someone who plays 2K alot, the gameplay is more realistic this year. Defense is actually a thing, and there's really no way to glitch around players as there has been in the past. MyCareer actually feels fresh and creative. MyTeam is good so far, but i feel it'll be like last year when they got the cards too good too fast. MyLeague/Franchise is about the same as it has been, but minor improvements help it. As of right now from what I've played, I'd give it a 8.5. For comparison last year I'd rate it a 6.5 because gameplay was too broken.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

In Season 2 of NBA 2K22, take a page out of Michael Jordan’s book and Build Your Empire. You’ve laid the groundwork, now it’s time to shape your future. You’re the hero, whether you’re climbing the ladder to NBA stardom, running the streets, or building your dream team, anyone can be the next Michael Jordan.

Top Bottom