• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA JAM: On Fire Edition Announced (Digital Download, October)

Xellos

Really looking forward to this. I thought last year's game was great fun, but only for about 5-10 minutes at a time. Perfect for a DLC title.

demolitio

This is probably the only game that I can play as the Cavs and still win. Thank God for some arcade action!

Stupid Cleveland sports. :(

Demathe

Neo Member
hell yeah, can't wait for this!

played countless hours of Jam back in the 90's and spent so many hours with the new Jam on PS3, 4 player 2-on-2 Jam sessions with friends are awesome

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Day one because of tag mode. One of the most ridiculous gaming decisions ever was leaving it out of the last game. That just screamed, "Well, you'll have to buy the next one, too!"

Apenheul

Plinko said:
Day one because of tag mode. One of the most ridiculous gaming decisions ever was leaving it out of the last game. That just screamed, "Well, you'll have to buy the next one, too!"

For me it wasn't such a big deal because I pretty much exclusively play with three friends, but for a 1 vs 1 match indeed it sucks.

snack

PandaVSNinjas1.jpg

More screen shots here!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Any chance of a leaked roster yet? I know SSX kids are in, but I'd like to know if any other video game characters are in.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
snack said:
If you take a bowl of fruit, boil it down to chunks of pulp and add a little sugar, you get jam. Similarly, if you take the sport of basketball, boil it down to chunks of dunks, douse it in kerosene and set it on fire you get NBA Jam, arguably the greatest arcade sports series in the history of awesomeness.
I think this is the only part I need to read. I don't see how the reviewer is gonna top that intro.

Top Bottom