• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K14 Season 11 Online League |OT| Featuring Next-Gen Dreamcast Servers

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
heyo Nightz you are my round 1 game. You up to play here in about 20 or 30 minutes when I get done eating?

DietRob

Good game Nightz. Damn I had 19 turnovers. I really can't pass.

Golden State won 109 - 106. Steph Curry is jesus.

Nightz

Good game Nightz. Damn I had 19 turnovers. I really can't pass.

Golden State won 109 - 106. Steph Curry is jesus.

GG dude. It was tight throughout. I almost broke my controller when I missed 4 straight free throws at the end that would have sealed it lol.

Good game DCX, even though it was an ugly one. I'm still having trouble timing anyone's jumpshot on HOF difficulty. I booked it out the game to catch the end of the football game, didn't get a chance to record the score. Did you catch it by chance? If you didn't no worries.

Knicks-Nets do please record the results

when everyone is done with their game go to the spreadsheet and record it on the bottom and the right for both team's schedules. I can't do it for everyone and don't blame me if there's an error at the end!

Zep

Banned
Pistons shot releases suck offline, so I knew what to expect.

Stuckeys jump shot is literally uncontrollable.

DietRob

is 8 days too much to ask

one game every other day

i don't know man. i'm good for 2 or 3 a week. with 12 minute quarters it takes an hour or more to get a game in. if I could find people around on mondays (my day off) i could probably run 2 or 3 in one day.

DietRob

ecnal you around?

i'm sick as fuck and almost trippin on benadryl but if you want an easy win let me know

Sanjuro I can play around 11 CT if you're around

and if anyone wants to scrim one let me know I need practice with those stupid shot releases

Either that or accept its randomness :(

Smokey

ecnal you around?

i'm sick as fuck and almost trippin on benadryl but if you want an easy win let me know

I remember taking a Benadryl not very long before it was time to play in my HS basketball game... didn't realize what it did to you at the time. Game was trippy as fuck.

McNei1y

Sorry, it should be here by today. If not, can I have someone's 7 day trial? I'll be around later tonight... like 7ish EST

DietRob

Sorry, it should be here by today. If not, can I have someone's 7 day trial? I'll be around later tonight... like 7ish EST

I might have one somewhere. If so it's yours. I'll let you know later tonight.

Top Bottom