• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBC poll: Americans now support Muslim ban 50-46. Terrorism is now the biggest issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syder

So a number of Americans favour an unconstitutional 'ban' on Islam yet are so resistant to changing the Constitution concerning firearms.

So a number of Americans favour an unconstitutional 'ban' on Islam yet are so resistant to changing the Constitution concerning firearms.
Every true American knows you don't just go around amending the Constitution. Its sacrosanct and immutable.

It's crazy isn't it? Yet when we try to do something about guns, it's always "muh guns! Muh freedoms!" And shit. It's just getting ridiculous now.

JordanN

Banned
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
so half of americans are fucking morons. I'll never understand them. Even if I try.

Alavard

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

I'm going item by item through this, and I'm pretty sure Trump has called for a violation of each and every one of these, except maybe that last one. Insanity.

Lexxism

Are these people not aware that Canada exists?

Where is all of the terrorism and gun violence in Canada if Muslims are the biggest problem?
Of course they didn't know Canada exist. There are probably thinking that there's jusy an empty space north of USA.

Ted Cruz has succeeded in distracting the country from the biggest, real issues.

ISIS
ISIS
ISIS
ISIS
ISIS
ISIS
ISIS
ISIS
ISIS
ISIS
ISIS
ISIS