• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

neat zooming art thing...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burger

some idiot said:
"standard sorry if old disclaimer."
OOOOOLD

Wow, must have taken you ages to come up with that witty witty comment on the original post.

Were you in so much of a hurry to be the first person to proclaim you have already seen this that you couldn't spare anymore microseconds to form a proper response ??

"Shit, I've totally seen this before [REPLY].... come on.... come on god damit it load already!!!.... 'OOOOOLD' [POST]... Yes! I did it! Hahaha thats pretty funny, wait till everyone gets a load of how fast I was..."

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Burger said:
Wow, must have taken you ages to come up with that witty witty comment on the original post.

Were you in so much of a hurry to be the first person to proclaim you have already seen this that you couldn't spare anymore microseconds to form a proper response ??

"Shit, I've totally seen this before [REPLY].... come on.... come on god damit it load already!!!.... 'OOOOOLD' [POST]... Yes! I did it! Hahaha thats pretty funny, wait till everyone gets a load of how fast I was..."
I'm glad you took the time to type that post.

BuG

That's totally awesome. It'd be really neat if they just kept adding to it forever; after a few years or whatever you'd probably never be able to sit through and look at them all in the one sitting. The demonic thing's mouth was my favourite bit, when zoomed in with the guy on the left just standing there in the next painting.

sspeedy

this is the coolest thing i've seen online so far. too awesome for words. in fact, i'll have to look at it again in the morning before school.
holy shit that's cool. :lol

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Suck it down people that moaned that this was OOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDD.

Doesn't mean it's not cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom