• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Need for Speed first look coming May 21st [Seemingly NFS: Underground]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I can't put a spoiler, new body kit and a neon kit on a bright orange Peugeot 106 then FUCK. THIS. GAME.

please be a new Underground

Cidd

Rubbing that Porsche licensing in our faces uh EA.

Please be NFS: Underground with only night races please.

DontBlink

Day one if it's Underground.

Remember this?
9IYd9MU.png

Update: found the post

Makikou

PleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterion...

It's going to be Ghost Games

Also, can't say i am not hyped :p

Any chance that this game becomes a GTA clone where you shoot and whatnot and can drive cars if you want? That's one way that I can see EA making this franchise "big" again.

PurpleSquid

Neo Member
I hope its not open world. open world + racing is one of the worst combinations imo. i don't enjoy it at all. also hope its not always online/i hope i can actually pause the game.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
PleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterionPleasebeCriterion...

They're making a GoPro racing game.

Ghost is making this.

Nokterian

One thing they need to get rid off..like seriously those god awful fucking tutorials you can't skip like in Rivals or even in Most Wanted. Yeah it was also in Hot Pursuit but it wasn't really annoying. I just hate it i want to race i know what i need to do just stop carrying me around.

Just let me drive and pimp my damn car and do races Ghost Games...

Cavalier

Banned
Hope they revive the series. Underground and other NFS series got too old. They need to introduce a new formula rather than just remake NFS Underground/Most Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom