• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Need some nice & professional looking Logo designs for a school - Mini Contest $30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glasshole

Banned
All I'm getting is Jack is a creative genius trapped in the wrong body, who if only he could find enough talented people to exploit and do his bidding the world would be blessed with his masterpiece.

Apply that attitude to getting a logo for his beloved friend's company and you have this thread and that OP.

And sprinkle with the arrogance and delusion that comes with it to get his replies throughout.

Jack, you're a twat.

And that, children, is why we can't have nice things.

gatling

Artists here doing work are cutting their teeth at this exact moment. Learning the lessons that a lot of us learn early on when it comes to self worth and artistic value. They'll get to these responses soon enough.

So you're saying, I could possibly eat a decent meal one day in the future to work for for you?! Gee, thanks!

By the way, in general, your project isn't as awesome as you think it is. You don't have to hide it for fear of it getting stolen. How do we know? We know 50 other dudes like you and we're all cringing the whole time and saying how we won't hire or recommend you to our AD and publisher friends because of stunts like this.

Artists here doing work are cutting their teeth at this exact moment. Learning the lessons that a lot of us learn early on when it comes to self worth and artistic value. They'll get to these responses soon enough.

So you're saying, I could possibly eat a decent meal one day in the future to work for for you?! Gee, thanks!

By the way, in general, your project isn't as awesome as you think it is. You don't have to hide it for fear of it getting stolen. How do we know? We know 50 other dudes like you and we're all cringing the whole time and saying how we won't hire or recommend you to our AD and publisher friends because of stunts like this.

Well, you don't even have a clue what it is... but stolen art is quite common regardless. It's more off the ideas of some of the powers and overall looks I have anyways. Not saying there aren't similar things, sometimes it happens and more than often by chance.

Glasshole

Banned

Please elaborate my friend. Really want to read this.

Clockwork

May be time to wind this down...

It felt that way pages ago...

I said this and was just told to get off my high horse.

I was right though. It's like the football game is over and people are still piling on the guy that fumbled the ball.

I'd really say this to both sides of the conversation...

The horse is dead, you can stop beating it.

Whether it be the OP's willful ignorance/lack of self awareness or those responding with vitriol and disdain I don't know what more can be said from either party.

Initially this thread was entertaining but by the end I felt disgusted by all of it.

Ugh.

I'm sure you guys can be more mean that that, go ahead keep going.

I didn't do anything to hurt or be mean to anyone.

You guys are really extreme, but why not push it further? Give it a shot, no one seems to care, mods or whatever. Besides, it's just words on a message board I guess. See how far you can go. I don't even understand why people get mad over things like this, but I guess that's how we get road rage shootings and such.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
I'm sure you guys can be more mean that that, go ahead keep going.

I didn't do anything to hurt or be mean to anyone.

You guys are really extreme, but why not push it further? Give it a shot, no one seems to care, mods or whatever. Besides, it's just words on a message board I guess. See how far you can go. I don't even understand why people get mad over things like this, but I guess that's how we get road rage shootings and such.

Well you wouldn't would you. You're not the one investing time and effort in something, just money.

It's all just a massive vendetta against you, and not just an uncreative person completely failing to understand the mindset of those that are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom