• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neo Gaf is Fanduel fixed

If Kobe Bryant rest his soul was playing and I needed Kobe to score 1 more point to win, Kobe will be taken out right before he gets that one point. I promise some crazy things have happened that stop me from winning, someone will get injured or the player in my lineup will have a family emergency. I have won over $500

I figure its fixed by using bots some type of way, but maybe i'm just wrong or its built around these elites that tweak it so they can win.

Whats You NBA lineup today so I can steal?

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
x factor what GIF

I know what you mean OP, I would've just put it a different way lol. One time I was making like 15K in an NFL contest and then... The brother of one player got into a car accident, another guy blew up his ACL, another guy probably slept with the coaches wife cuz after doing great the 1st quarter, the coach then sat his ass on the bench the rest of the game. I ended up making $2 bucks in the end.

BazookaBadger

Gold Member
Honestly if you don't have access to projections for fanduel or Draftkings you're basically setting yourself up for failure. And even if you do you get fucked by players getting pulled for no reason.

The last contest I played, I'd picked a player that was projected to play at least 20 minutes. If he'd got any points he would've put me in the money on draftkings.

He didn't play a single minute, no reason was given as to why he didn't play, and he played the previous game for 15 minutes. At that point I stopped playing altogether.

Lol well I only spent a nickel. Surely gaining ten cent makes up for all of these terrible mocking posts I have endured, because half of GAF is slow :p
YAbCoUt.png

Top Bottom