• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neo-Nazis Plan Armed March Against Montana Jews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite the last thread about this turning into a discussion of ethnic identity, I wanted to highlight the latest news on harassment and incitement in a small town in Montana.

Richard Spencer, editor of the "self-described Alt-Right" (read: Neo-Nazi) website Dailystormer and supporter of Trump and his administration has planned an armed protest against Jewish people and their allies, who he blames for boycotting his mother's business in Whitefish, Montana.

The publisher of the Daily Stormer writes:
"We are planning an armed protest in Whitefish.

“Montana has extremely liberal open carry laws, so my lawyer is telling me we can easily march through the center of the town carrying high-powered rifles.

“I myself am planning on being there to lead the protest, which has been dubbed ‘March on Whitefish.’

“Currently, my guys say we are going to be able to put together about 200 people to participate in the march, which will be against Jews, Jewish businesses and everyone who supports either.

http://www.abcfoxmontana.com/story/34125544/armed-protest-planned-for-whitefishABCFOXMontana

So to the usual suspects who will wave this off as trolls setting the narrative, and who think we should be focused on something else instead of pointing out eliminationist elements of the modern Right organizing an armed mob against minorities, what's your excuse now?

ZZ25_E5_FC11.jpg

[boycott me if old]

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/all-coming-together

DrkSage

Harry, Ron and hermione really let themselves go....

On topic, that's really fucked up, but expected, and trump supporters? Color me surprised
not

Kathian

Banned
Terrible. Also don't call it neo Nazi in fucking brackets. Can everyone STOP using the term alt right? It's not an alternative right wing ideology - it's fascism.

Libertarian ideas were not called alt right - they were called libertarian ideas. Facists trying to rebrand and argue that alt right is a collective term for facism and libertarianism is fucking ridiculous.

Terrible. Also don't call it neo Nazi in fucking brackets. Can everyone STOP using the term alt right? It's not an alternative right wing ideology - it's fascism.

Libertarian ideas were not called alt right - they were called libertarian ideas. Facists trying to rebrand and argue that alt right is a collective term for facism and libertarianism is fucking ridiculous.

Point taken, i've reworked it a bit to add "self-described Alt-Right" to make the point that this is an attempted rebranding of fascism a bit more overt. I agree with your sentiment.

kingkaiser

All these neo nazis supporting Trump, don't they know Trumps daughter is Jewish?

That's because they are dumb and actually believe in raciology, so it doesn't matter what religion you convert into as long as your bloodline stays "pure".

The funny thing is looking at these "master-race" guys and seeing a lot of nearsighted guys wearing glasses.

Tugatrix

Jews in montana? so these kind of people say they are afraid/against such a small group of people? They blame them for their problems, grow up kids you're responsible for your own problems not the others.

Ridiculous

These motherfuckers need to go to a reeducation centre of their own where they're bombarded by imagery of what racism really feels like to those that are truly affected by it. Minorities, non-Christians, people of colour.

Not white (non-Jewish) people (like me) who really have no first hand experience of racism except by audience participation (not me directly, but white folks in general).

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
But trump supporters keep telling my Jewish ass that I'm overreacting and need to calm down and give it a chance. Stupid fucking pricks.

jet1911

As a non American an armed march with people carrying "high powered rifles" seems sooooooo fucking weird. You guys are in for a rough 4 (hopefully) years.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
But trump supporters keep telling my Jewish ass that I'm overreacting and need to calm down and give it a chance. Stupid fucking pricks.
This is the way hate groups and racists work. They divide their victims and come for their victims, one by one.

M.Bluth

Richard Spencer, editor of the "self-described Alt-Right" (read: Neo-Nazi) website Dailystormer ... has planned an armed protest against Jewish people and their allies, who he blames for boycotting his mother's business in Whitefish, Montana.

See, you guys, IT IS about economic anxiety!

Demy

Jeez the irresponsibility here. So his mom's business couldn't stay afloat, just like the vast majority of all startups, and he decides to blame an entire group of people. I can't identify with someone so petty.

Condom

Maybe the Jews should sit them down and explain why they are human and genocide is wrong
I know it's a joke but anti Semites think Jews control the world or have too much influence, not that they aren't human. If you want to battle them, knowing their theory comes in handy.

Slayven

Nothing tells me a business is great more than armed jack booted thugs

I know it's a joke but anti Semites think Jews control the world or have too much influence, not that they aren't human. If you want to battle them, knowing their theory comes in handy.

Nah, they believe both. It's that weird racist dichotomy, one of many. And it all goes back to the bible

More details via Haaretz...

Spencer’s mother, Sherry, has charged that a local real estate agent was trying to bully and force her into selling a building she owns in the town of Whitefish, threatening that if she doesn’t, her property would be the target of pickets and boycotts by those who object to her son’s politics. Both Sherry Spencer and Richard Spencer live in Montana during part of the year.

Spencer repeated his mother’s charges that an “extremely pushy” Jewish agent trying to force her to sell her building backed by “horrible charities” which he called “hate groups that are “solely based on attacking people.” The real estate agent, he said, wanted his mother to donate money from the sale to these groups and “sign ritual humiliating confessions,” calling the behavior “morally repulsive.”

Since the controversy hit national headlines over the past week, the attacks in the Daily Stormer have not only continued, but intensified and widened. In their most recent post, they put out a call to “kick it up a notch” by contacting business associates of those they charge with harming Spencer’s mother and “demand they cut their business ties with these individuals due to their unethical practices of threats, harassment and extortion of family members of people they disagree with” in order to “make it clear to those who associate with this criminal Jewish racket that we are aware of their associations.”

The Jewish targets of the attacks have gone silent, refusing to comment in the press and staying off of social media, though the Times article quoted friends as saying they have been receiving graphic death threats.

http://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-1.760773

Sure, I believe him...

Sibylus

Banned
Oh hey, we finally found the right place to rehab violent cops.

All these neo nazis supporting Trump, don't they know Trumps daughter is Jewish?

Even the Nazis made exemptions when it was convenient to their ends. A legal writ to declare someone non-Jewish in the eyes of the state.

lupinko

That's because they are dumb and actually believe in raciology, so it doesn't matter what religion you convert into as long as your bloodline stays "pure".

The funny thing is looking at these "master-race" guys and seeing a lot of nearsighted guys wearing glasses.

That's true but Trump's son in law and grandkids are Jews and not just of the faith like his daughter.

Does anyone know of any counter-protests being organized against these shitheels? I'd seriously consider flying out to participate.

This shit is scary to me. I'm not Jewish but my wife and children are and my wife is the grand-daughter of 4 Holocaust survivors. This stuff hits home for me.

Oh hey, we finally found the right place to rehab violent cops

LOL if you don't think cops love this shit. They crackdown on peaceful leftist protests but do nothing to fascists.

We need an armed resistance to this. You can ask nicely but they'll shoot you anyways.

(Insert any minority Religion or Group) in (Any part of the world currently)? so these kind of people say they are afraid/against such a small group of people? They blame them for their problems, grow up kids you're responsible for your own problems not the others.

Ridiculous
These paragraph has just became timeless

Were literally seeing a repeat of Nazi tactics and all some people can do is make Harry Potter jokes.

These people openly talk of genocide. It's not funny.

It's infuriating. Even when things get worse I'm told: calm down.

We learned the first time. That doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom