NeoGAF 2.0 Error Reporting & Feedback Thread

Feb 11, 2019
Limerick, Ireland
Hey I'm unsure if this is the right place but I'm receiving a lot of emails from this forum.
Usually replies to threads I'm watching.

• Receive news and update emails
  • Receive email when a new conversation message is received
  • Receive expiring and expired user upgrade emails
  • Receive user upgrade purchase emails
  • Receive user upgrade payment reverseal emails
I've all these options unchecked under the email options.
and all the content options unchecked.

Anything else I can do here? I don't want to receive any emails.

I think the default option here should be to have this turned off as well as the "automatically watch threads option"

Keylime

Spoiler Tag Abuser
Staff member
Sep 10, 2018
@mcjmetroid Ahoy ahoy.

We looked into your account and it looks like everything on your account has the emails turned off and there's no indication our system is sending erroneous emails.

Just to clarify, are you saying you're still receiving emails despite turning all of this off, or are you more just trying to double check that you deselected everything?

For what it's worth, you got everything if you were wondering. :messenger_heart:

Feb 11, 2019
Limerick, Ireland
@mcjmetroid Ahoy ahoy.

We looked into your account and it looks like everything on your account has the emails turned off and there's no indication our system is sending erroneous emails.

Just to clarify, are you saying you're still receiving emails despite turning all of this off, or are you more just trying to double check that you deselected everything?

For what it's worth, you got everything if you were wondering. :messenger_heart:
I'm still receiving emails I'm afraid for whatever reason. Most recently I received an email to the "scalebound thread" in the videogame section. which apparently I'm watching but have the email toggle turned off.

That was the email at 7.27

Oct 27, 2017
your mind
I'm still receiving emails I'm afraid for whatever reason. Most recently I received an email to the "scalebound thread" in the videogame section. which apparently I'm watching but have the email toggle turned off.

That was the email at 7.27
What happens if you go to the top of the thread, click “unwatch thread”, confirm and then click “watch thread” again with the “no email” option checked? Maybe it just needs to be reminded?

Oct 27, 2017
your mind
I've just tried to unwatch all the threads and I'll see how I get on.
See it wasn't just the one thread it was everything I had posted in.
Yeah, you are not the first person to have this issue, but I can’t remember what the solution was.

If you can be bothered, browse through previous pages of this thread. It’s definitely come up before.

Sep 25, 2015
Somewhere in space
In chrome on android, the page seems to gain an extra bunch of whitespace at the bottom when I tap the reply box and the keyboard opens up.

If I'm scrolling back and forth between a post I'm replying to and the reply box, I frequently overshoot into the whitespace and have to spend a few seconds wildly flicking back up to where I want to be.

Anki

Neo Member
Mar 1, 2019
I have noticed that on my iphone 6s when scrolling the forum its pretty laggy, it doesn't happen on other sites.
Also even though I like the forum, it looks too much over designed and too many things are happening. I actually like older gaf it was much simpler and easier to navigate. This is just my opinion.