Staff NeoGAF 2.0 Error Reporting & Feedback Thread

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Idk if this is an issue with anyone else but for myself this website has been lagging and hanging pretty badly. not to mention the random reloading of pages. Im using the chrome browser
I’ve only noticed this on Android mobile (Chrome, DDG, Brave, Firefox browsers). Desktop is fine for those browsers.

I use Brave or Safari on iOS and its snappy fast like desktop.

Reactions: KingT731

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
I’ve been having an issue since last night where GAF gets stuck in a loading loop on Safari mobile and I can’t access the sight at all. It works fine on Chrome mobile though. This is a new bug as the site has been slick and speedy on Safari up until now.

I don’t won’t to use Chrome :(

Mista

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2014
I’ve been having an issue since last night where GAF gets stuck in a loading loop on Safari mobile and I can’t access the sight at all. It works fine on Chrome mobile though. This is a new bug as the site has been slick and speedy on Safari up until now.

I don’t won’t to use Chrome :(
Yeah I’m having issues with Safari iOS too. Glad I did because it made download chrome and it’s fucking wicked on iPhone

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
Yeah I’m having issues with Safari iOS too. Glad I did because it made download chrome and it’s fucking wicked on iPhone
Call me naive, but I feel Apple is the slightly lesser of two evils. I hate Google and don’t want to use their shit. I don’t want to support their agenda-driven, brainwashing bullshit. Plus, I got used to Safari since switching from Chrome and now Chrome feels weird.