• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrett2

Turned 29 yesterday. Studied for finals, lifted weights, had a delicious sushi dinner and a homemade chocolate cake, and also received a Best Buy giftcard that I will use to buy UFC 09 in a few weeks. I think my parents are buying me a new computer, but I won't know til they fly out here for graduation in two weeks.

Here are my gifts from the wife.

3488514053_28df323083_b.jpg

3488514277_339aa4c1bb_b.jpg

3488514487_d78ab58206_b.jpg

bh7812

Banned
Struct09 said:

Are you in the US and if you are where did you get it a few days ahead of it's release like this?

I'm getting both this and Klonoa next week for sure but if I can at least get Donkey Kong a few days early that would be great. I usually don't luck out getting stuff early like this either :(

marwan

Banned

Captain N

bh7812 said:
Are you in the US and if you are where did you get it a few days ahead of it's release like this?

I'm getting both this and Klonoa next week for sure but if I can at least get Donkey Kong a few days early that would be great. I usually don't luck out getting stuff early like this either :(

If I'm not mistaken..Nintendo sends him the games early.

milkham

marwan said:
not much lately, just bought the LG Arena touch screen phone. wifi, youtube, 3.5G, capacitive screen, multi touch, DivX/Xvid support, 5mp camera, D1 video recording(720x480@30fps), 8GB built in + memory card slot. check out the scpecs beleowm it's iPhone inspired but holds it's own charm with a real 3D interface....plus it's small! :) 3" screen.

Hey marwan, I'm curious, how do you go through so many phones? do you buy em and use for a month and then sell em before resale prices drop and get the next phone that came out?

I'm going to shoot you guys complaining of getting over-sized packaging from Amazon. Now I'm getting damaged DVDs/Blu-rays/games. >=(

IMG_2996.jpg

IMG_2999.jpg

Oh! And I got my eyebrows waxed, hair cut and for the first time ever I got highlights! =P
IMG_3001.jpg

marwan

Banned
milkham said:
Hey marwan, I'm curious, how do you go through so many phones? do you buy em and use for a month and then sell em before resale prices drop and get the next phone that came out?

yes the ones i like i eventually keep and the ones that disappoint me i sell them, i tend to keep 2 or 3 phones around to keep me happy...switching from one to another when i get bored with one.

im just a phone whore lol!

Subliminal said:
Not really a 'pick up'

It was for me, because I paid it in full on the day that it was available for preorders which was January 25.

EDIT: Oh, I didn't see that you were referring to your picture of teeth and not that because I didn't get the game for free or something. Eww.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom