• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kairu

re5.jpg

asics.jpg

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
AllGamer said:
PS2 to PS3 adaptor

PS2%20PS3%20Adapter.jpg
Some questions for you! :D

1) Where did you get this?
2) What is the make and model?
3) Does it suffer from input lag like a lot of other USB to PS2 adapters?

AllGamer

1) Where did you get this?
2) What is the make and model?
3) Does it suffer from input lag like a lot of other USB to PS2 adapters?

1. amazon.de
2. err Eaxus PS3 Adapter / Cconverter
3. I didn't notice any lag. Works great with my old PSone arcade stick

trancekr said:

Hey, how is the album? I really have to pick it up but didn't really feel well the last few days.

It's mostly Latin Jazz right? Been waiting for it like since the previous one, From this Moment On, was released.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
AllGamer said:
1. amazon.de
2. err Eaxus PS3 Adapter / Cconverter
3. I didn't notice any lag. Works great with my old PSone arcade stick

How was this tested for lag?

Just wondering because most people can't tell the difference between slight lag and non...

Try running this...

If you purchase a converter that's USB (PS2 to PS3, etc.) and want to test it for lag (on Windows) then download this application developed by SRK member Colac. It's straightforward to use once you get the hang of it.

To accurately test your adapter/converter, you need to:

1) Using a key on your keyboard to run through the program once and record down the input lag time from your keyboard.

2) Plug your gamepad and stick through the adapter that you want to test into your PC. Then, use programs like (xpadder) to map a button on your gamepad or stick to the SAME key that you tested in step one. Run the program and record down the input lag again.

3) Subtract the two results you got from previous steps. If the difference is less than 2 ms (i.e., stick input lag - keyboard input lag <= 2ms), then your adapter can be considered as lag free.

trancekr

Pizza Luigi said:
Hey, how is the album? I really have to pick it up but didn't really feel well the last few days.

It's mostly Latin Jazz right? Been waiting for it like since the previous one, From this Moment On, was released.

Yes, it is basically a Latin Jazz cover album. As the title indicates, the whole album is quiet. :p
You have probably heard the most of songs before.

I listened it a couple of times, so far it's a OK album. But I have to listen more.

eXistor

wj89i8.jpg

I kinda screwed up with the MadWord skin on the right-side of the Wii though, lotta bubbles visible. I'm gonna try to get another set to replace that side.

I got an Un-Pickup today.

Our house was broken into and my PS3 and Wii (with games), and PSP were stolen >=0

I'm not happy. I won a MadWorld T-shirt from Sega, but now I no longer even have the game or a console to play it on TT_TT Damned hoodies/teenagers/druggies!! >=0

Android18a said:
I got an Un-Pickup today.

Our house was broken into and my PS3 and Wii (with games), and PSP were stolen >=0

I'm not happy. I won a MadWorld T-shirt from Sega, but now I no longer even have the game or a console to play it on TT_TT Damned hoodies/teenagers/druggies!! >=0

So sorry man, I so hate theft...

Apenheul

eXistor said:
I kinda screwed up with the MadWord skin on the right-side of the Wii though, lotta bubbles visible. I'm gonna try to get another set to replace that side.

That skin looks better than I expected!

zmet

ap1.jpg

$14 Blu-ray
ap2.jpg

I'm really enjoying this one, though I need to find me a Guncon 1 to really enjoy it. Also the music is excellent!
ap3.jpg

ap4.jpg

That Pedostick is so hot! Wish I had the money lying around to blow on custom built stuff.

HooDoo said:
Got my new toy a couple of days ago :

Click for larger images.
God damn that's even hotter.

EricDiesel said:
This thread never lets me down in terms of creepy Japanese comics, DVDs, and figurines. What is she like 12?
Does it matter?

Kagami

Awwww yeah.

148md04.jpg

EricDiesel said:
This thread never lets me down in terms of creepy Japanese comics, DVDs, and figurines.
I found it amusing that Pastel of all things garnered this comment yet icecream's pile of x-rated games gets a pass. :lol

Kagami said:
Awwww yeah.

<CCS Blu-ray pics>

Bloody hell yes! Rewatching the series right now. Love it so much, only problem is it makes me want to have children myself :lol

No plans for an English-language release I suppose? I know Geneon USA lost their license to the DVDs a while back...

Kagami

Tranced Shadow said:
No plans for an English-language release I suppose? I know Geneon USA lost their license to the DVDs a while back...
Haven't heard anything at this point anyway.

DSC08104.jpg

Drift Tengoku magazine (I've been reading these for a while now)...I've wanted to build a drift car for years, and now that I'm finished school and landed a job, I can start buying up parts and looking for a project car....

I've got more in store...(I spent WAYYY to much today)...

Unkind?

Kagami said:
Awwww yeah.

148md04.jpg

I found it amusing that Pastel of all things garnered this comment yet icecream's pile of x-rated games gets a pass. :lol
holy fuck i remember this show. i thought i was the only guy to watch it..

JEKKI

copped one of these.

207u9uf.jpg

now I need the game lol.

2dmffps.jpg

also copped sum magic tacos!!

CLICK HERE to read the story n see more pics of these magic tacos!!

lastly... I get to pick up three paychecks in the month of April... with the first one already picked up today!!

806833-ballin.gif

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Kagami said:
Awwww yeah.

148md04.jpg

Awesome. I really want this set... but it's too expensive :( I loved CCS back in the day though. How's the BD transfer?

Dead

well not really...yet
Kagami said:
Awwww yeah.

148md04.jpg

Jesus christ, I cant believe you bought this, considering the price!

wi@tt

nny said:
* Remaster of original Ten album + remix by producer Brendan O’Brien
* DVD of previously unreleased 1992 Pearl Jam MTV Unplugged performance with 5.1 surround sound audio remix

These two alone are worth the price to me. The Unplugged performance was something I have always wanted.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
EricDiesel said:
This thread never lets me down in terms of creepy Japanese comics, DVDs, and figurines. What is she like 12?
:lol
:lol :lol :lol

What Kagami said. I mean she even has breasts :lol

I'd decided to either get a DSi or an iPhone...so I went with the obvious choice.

33kqk52.jpg

16GB, I'm really happy with it. I've yet to really hit a stride on finding games I like, though. Horror Vacui is my favorite, so far. The Hell's Kitchen and Puzzle Quest ports are worthwhile too. Tilt racing is disappointing - I didn't think having my view of the camera constantly change as I tilt the screen would bother me, but it does. Not fun.

I want more card battle games, iPhone seems like a great platform for those. Also, unless file size is an issue (song data, mainly) or if it'd be a problem to isolate speaker noise from what the mic picks up, some sort of UltraStar or Karaoke Revolution port. Big screen for reading lyrics, loud speakers, decent-enough mic, easy to pass around for multiplayer, etc. Gimme.

milkham

Toy Soldier said:
16GB, I'm really happy with it. I've yet to really hit a stride on finding games I like, though. Horror Vacui is my favorite, so far. The Hell's Kitchen and Puzzle Quest ports are worthwhile too. Tilt racing is disappointing - I didn't think having my view of the camera constantly change as I tilt the screen would bother me, but it does. Not fun.

go download space deadbeef (yeah wtf at that name right?) its a side scrolling shoot em up, and its free!

3408207431_0d72d3684f.jpg

3409016282_9b16bd2959.jpg

took those screenshots from my phone.. i suppose i could take a picture of it on my phone if it bothers anyone

cresto

Yes Boss! said:
First of the nominated movies since 1997's Titanic that actually deserves Best Picture. Malick's Thin Red Line should have won it in 1998.
How could you say American Beauty didn't deserve best picture accolades? You have got to be kidding me, this is an amazing film. The rest of it is definitely arguable as to weather or not it should have won.

Thin Red Line is a pretty emotionally traumatic film. I have never been so intrigued and sad at the same time :eek: Only down side is John Cusack...yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom