• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecto311

2f0aer9.jpg

Shit cell picture first to twitpic to get it online then here.

Traded my DSL for this one. Two more coming tomorrow for my wife and my brothers birthday. Any tips on civ rev? Never played it.

SaitoH

A couple of new titles and older, discounted, ones:

2r2bsdy.jpg

Finally got hold of a SF control pad:

efpjdj.jpg

New Expresso machine:

200v6lh.jpg

ymmv

Banned
Blu_LED said:
Wow Europe got a Killzone 2 collectors editions and a Resistance: Retribution one too? What the fuck SCEA?

Well, the only thing special about the Killzone 2 SE was the steel case, Resistance got four postcards and a sleeve. It's not like you're missing out on tons of goodies.

shitty iphone pic:
IMG_0080.jpg

- physiology and medical biophysics book
- pathology book
- quantum of solace blu-ray (awesome movie and blu-ray)
- kyashan blu-ray (WTF is this shit?)
- UT3 ps3 (used)
- extermination ps2 (used)
- rogue galaxy ps2
- macbook pro 15
- tomtom xl (navi, was free with the mac)

Barrett2

Not sure if I want to keep it. I have a feeling DSiWare will be a major let down... but hopefully Nintendo will prove me wrong.

3417548627_8806a80629_b.jpg

marwan

Banned
wow, is that "Baku Baku" on the top right? i love that game back in the Saturn days, too bad it never got the attention it deserved!

Gagaman

marwan said:
wow, is that "Baku Baku" on the top right? i love that game back in the Saturn days, too bad it never got the attention it deserved!
Yeah, I've been trying to get the PAL version for ages but found this Japanese version cheap so I got that instead. I played the demo of it so many times when I first got my Saturn back in 97. :lol

April pick ups so far....got a baby on the way in 2 months so have had to cut back, decided to get all 5 games for the price of 1 brand new game. Got Fifa 09 back last year, but bought the ultimate team add on this month, so thats why its there.

( Don't worry, I didnt pay that much for Jericho - or Bourne!! :lol )

154c7cj.jpg

SaitoH

DaFish said:
Best Expresso machine I have ever owned...

good pickup ::High Five::

It's very well made; I love it.

alr1ghtstart said:
I thought all of the greatest hits had those ugly red cases. Did you just replace it?

I thought so too, but I bought it new, and it just came that way.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
To start it off, all following crappy photos were taken using this; :lol
3419405987_29737091ea.jpg

But yeah, I really have to pick a new camera up since my Sony bit the dust.

3419406047_63afe64012.jpg

3420213706_075f186d1b.jpg

3419406259_7907d38421.jpg

And now.. the precious..

3420213928_f0d9f626a5_o.jpg

3420213876_6378a45455_o.jpg

3419406427_9be947d076_o.jpg

And a painting that SOMEONE here did;

3419406475_d3cd812b29_o.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Using the DSi camera...

Got the May 2009 issue of Arcadia Magazine today at my local Japanese marketplace...

3419422973_d433192337.jpg

And got this in the mail from Lizard Lick... Sanwa parts!

3419423005_773927bcd8.jpg

shadow640.jpg

I didn't even know he was doing this today, but my grandpa went and got a puppy. I was at work all day so I just got home about an hour ago. His name is Shadow, and he is a purebred black lab.

He is so cute. My dog Harley (a 9 year old Black Lab and humongous) has been pushing, licking, sniffing, and trying to hump the poor thing all day. I think he is getting used to the idea, but I hope he doesn't get depressed.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
3420722804_f277a72c2a.jpg

Shock and awe; the 360 Mad Catz fight pad I pre-ordered from Amazon back in February finally shipped!

Now I've got two pads for each system; hope these are easier to find now since some friends would still like them, and I wouldn't mind getting one more 360 pad.

edgefusion

aprilpup.jpg

• MacBook Pro
• iPod Touch 16gb
• Nike + Sensor
• Mario - Mario Kart toy thing
• Squall - FFVIII Play Arts
• EDGE 200
• Prince of Persia LE
• Ayumi Hamasaki - NEXT LEVEL
• Resident Evil 5
• Killzone 2

linkboy

MidnightScott said:
shadow640.jpg

I didn't even know he was doing this today, but my grandpa went and got a puppy. I was at work all day so I just got home about an hour ago. His name is Shadow, and he is a purebred black lab.

He is so cute. My dog Harley (a 9 year old Black Lab and humongous) has been pushing, licking, sniffing, and trying to hump the poor thing all day. I think he is getting used to the idea, but I hope he doesn't get depressed.

So awesome.

I remember when my Lab (who's also a purebreed) was a pup. Now he's 12.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
MidnightScott said:
shadow640.jpg

Cute as hell, enjoy.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Nitemare1 said:
London.jpg

And it's Brilliant!

Awesome! Going to buy it soon =) Went to two of his concerts this tour, copenhagen in July and Stockholm in november.

ps3haul.jpg

Not pictured:

Les Paul GH3 Guitar
Additional DS3 Controller
Flower (PSN)
Noby Noby Boy (ass)
Hi Velocity Bowling (PSN)
Valkyria Chronicles (should be here soon :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom