NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project (Off-Topic Edition)

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
May 30, 2004
We need a thread like this but instead the opposite in which we can vote to ban someone.

The amount of shit posting is getting to a stupid level and it makes me not want to read anything.
Use the report function if someone's crossing the line.

Dai Kaiju

Dec 23, 2006
Newark, Delaware
So, a couple years ago, I went through an episode of psychosis and thought I was the target of a gang stalking conspiracy that the entirety of GAF was in on. I lashed out and, as a result, lost my thread posting privileges. Is there any way I can get them back? It was a long time ago and I didn't really understand what I was doing at the time, I've been a member for over a decade and being junior makes me sad :(

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
So, a couple years ago, I went through an episode of psychosis and thought I was the target of a gang stalking conspiracy that the entirety of GAF was in on. I lashed out and, as a result, lost my thread posting privileges. Is there any way I can get them back? It was a long time ago and I didn't really understand what I was doing at the time, I've been a member for over a decade and being junior makes me sad :(
damn dude, glad you've spiraled back to sanity and stopped that pattern of thinking

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
May 30, 2004
No problem, account restored. :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

Mista

Dragonslayer
Nov 21, 2014
KAIIIJUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. WELCOME BACK BABY!!

Chittagong

Gold Member
Jun 8, 2004
The hilarious thing is that I am pretty sure a simple request to scrape your account from identifiers will get done on almost any forum. It’s not an unheard of, dramatic action. I see ‘Deleted Member’ labels all the time on various forums I visit.

Ornlu

Oct 31, 2018
Sounds like aintitcool took the yacht down to Uruguay to visit Großvater Sturmheiler at his Bavarian village to get legal advice. After all, the tricky old man avoided the Mossad all these years!

.../s (probably)