• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
So brap's been banished to the shadow realm. I'll miss his off-the-wall sense of humor. Although his takes on wrestling are directly opposite to mine, so to hell with him :)

Mista

Banned
Braps perma ban is a bit too much. If it was for the same post linked in the ban page then its not worth it at all

If you want to control the console wars you should’ve done it before it escalated to this point. But hey, Mista was complaining and not having fun. Good luck then wiping it now

Kadayi

Banned
Braps perma ban is a bit too much. If it was for the same post linked in the ban page then its not worth it at all

If you want to control the console wars you should’ve done it before it escalated to this point. But hey, Mista was complaining and not having fun. Good luck then wiping it now

Agreed. Can't say I'm Brap biggest fan, but it seems a little harsh to hand out a perm for what seems like a bit of console agitation (for which it seems bans get handed out like Halloween Candy :messenger_dizzy:). Maybe a reappraisal?

Last edited:

GHG

I'm a bit confused as to why Braps's ban was today when the post was from Tuesday? Other people got banned in that thread on the day of their posts and he didn't.

Did it get report spammed recently or something?

Either way his posts are not to be taken seriously, particularly on the gaming side of the forum. Not his fault if brand warriors have thin skin 🤷🏾‍♂️

#FREE brap brap
b4HBfN0.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
My faith in the mods have been restored. Please keep him that way for good.

Tesseract

Banned
it's not even about brap btw, the content of the post was tame, harmless, funny

i said my peace, sucks we got bitch made punks around these parts

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
He got what he deserved.
maxresdefault.jpg

If you want to read shitty unfunny meme post then just go to 4chan where he stole all of his content anyways.

Not sure about this whole story(maybe mods can clarify), but the post in question seems pretty tame for a console wars shitposting. Not saying it doesn't deserves punishment though, but if they follow the same way of thinking as yours with "deserved", then basically more than half of Neogaf would be permanent banned.

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
I can't believe my retarded son got sent to juvie FOREVER. FUck y'all.
He watches modern wrestling so of course he ended up as a delinquent loser.

Not sure about this whole story(maybe mods can clarify), but the post in question seems pretty tame for a console wars shitposting. Not saying it doesn't deserves punishment though, but if they follow the same way of thinking as yours with "deserved", then basically more than half of Neogaf would be permanent banned.
Everyone keeps focusing on that one post but not the bigger picture. I've said before in this thread that some posters refuse to change their ways and he's a perfect example of that. Every time he got unbanned he goes right back to his old unfunny shitposting ways as if nothing happened. If he joined this site just to get banned then give him what he really wants.

Kadayi

Banned
Everyone keeps focusing on that one post but not the bigger picture. I've said before in this thread that some posters refuse to change their ways and he's a perfect example of that. Every time he got unbanned he goes right back to his old unfunny shitposting ways as if nothing happened. If he joined this site just to get banned then give him what he really wants.

Was Brap a shitposter? Absolutely, but it's hardly a war crime. Getting permed for that though. cmon seriously. If the shoe was on the other foot would you think it was fair and reasonable? Right now everyone's under the fucking cosh with this Covid-19 BS locked in 24/7 so maybe, just maybe cut people a bit more slack?

Mista

Banned
Nobody knows you, literally nobody. Now you decide to talk about brap when he's no longer here? What a fucking bitch. Grow a pair and jog on prick.

Whitesnake

Banned

Vq3GcmF.jpg

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
Nobody knows you, literally nobody. Now you decide to talk about brap when he's no longer here? What a fucking bitch. Grow a pair and jog on prick.
If you really want to join him you'll have to try better than that.

Mista

Banned
If you really want to join him you'll have to try better than that.
You think I give a fuck? You think the rest actually gives a fuck about what you think? Get off your high horse mate, again, you're nobody.

I made my point clear and you don't even have a reply to what I said which means you agree. You. Are. A. Bitch

Now keep hitting that report button till your soul leaves your body, cunt.

GHG

u gUise arEnt seeIng The BiGGer PIcture

The bigger picture is that we should all be banned then.

If people can't joke around anymore or have a fun (without crossing the line) then this place is dead and starts going back in the direction that it went in between 2012-2017.

If fanboys can't take an obvious joke on the chin then there's a serious problem with their mentality towards all of this.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
It doesn’t seem particularly justified that brap is permabanned for what has to be the most tame thing he’s ever posted.
It was because he'd been banned multiple times before over the same thing. Like (some) other users here. :cough: Console warring isn't worse than the ALT menace IMO. As long as people don't insult each other directly it should all be good. The boy was angry but he was worse before so ???

R I P like my lungs :(
TLoU2 killed brap never forget
maybe

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member

MqpqqJl.jpg

Where did he hurt you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom