• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif
printz-01small.gif

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
WTF happened with Papa Papa ? The header on his profile looks like some kind of disagreement with EL - anyone know what hapened?

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I just missed him on the Discord. Basically a combination of too much GAF luring him in with all the political hoopla and baby on the way, he wants to detox himself from all the BS for a few months.

Not a bad idea tbh. I deleted Twitter from my phone to try to improve my sanity and probably need to steer a little clearer of the madness in poligaf too. We live in very interesting times but it would be nice if I could just fucking sleep through them.

Kadayi

Banned
Not a bad idea tbh. I deleted Twitter from my phone to try to improve my sanity and probably need to steer a little clearer of the madness in poligaf too. We live in very interesting times but it would be nice if I could just fucking sleep through them.

I've largely stopped watching the news because it's just gone insane. I saw some monument to Churchill got defaced today because he was a 'racist' which does make one wonder what they're not teaching kids in school when it comes to history because albeit it's fair to say that by today's standards Churchill might leave a lot to be desired on the race relations front, the guy he stopped was considerably worst by a long way, and lot more proactive. 🤔

Last edited:
Yo Mod of War Mod of War

Can we have a rule in place where leaks of upcoming games aren't leaked in the thread title? I've just seen what's potentially being shown by Sony, EA et al in a thread title.

Can we have it so the titles, going forward, are something like "Leaks of games for X presentation?"

Cheers

Ornlu

Banned
Nothing new then.
Every day i wake up and look out the window, i know i have nothing to live for haha

Then you have nothing to lose! Nothing holding you back from stepping out and doing what you want to. You can literally make the world your oyster. :messenger_heart:

Jtibh

Banned
Then you have nothing to lose! Nothing holding you back from stepping out and doing what you want to. You can literally make the world your oyster. :messenger_heart:
Thank you for the kind words.
I hope you know i was joking tough life can be hard sometimes.

Still dont know what discord is but thats ok.
I gather its exchanging thoughts on a more personal level?
🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom