• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Creative Writing Challenge #193 - "The Hunter"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mu cephei

Thankyou! Yes, this is my first win. I'm dead chuffed :D
I'll try to come up with a new thread shortly. Were people interested in doing that sprint/ week challenge, or leave it for now? Might be a little ambitious for my first one.

Mike M

Nick N
I'll try to come up with a new thread shortly. Were people interested in doing that sprint/ week challenge, or leave it for now? Might be a little ambitious for my first one.
I was gonna do that if I won : D

Nezumi

In theory I'm all for that, but this week it would mist likely lead to me not participating, since I honestly don't know when to write...
Though... I guess I do have "some" time on Thursday...so if people are for it, I see what I can manage.

Tangent

Congratulations, mu!!! Great story! I'll be traveling this week so I am unlikely to be able to do a sprint write, but don't let that stop you! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom