• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF, did I just get called out by Microsoft's JEFF BELL?!

I'm sorry I'm creating such a stupid topic, but I feel compelled to get to the bottom of this. Lock this if violates some rule I'm unaware of or if you deem the topic too stupid.

Ever since E3, I've made a number of posts poking fun at Microsoft's Corporate Vice President of Global Marketing, Jeff Bell. For example, this.

I check my PM box this morning to find:

This guy joined yesterday, and has never posted. Is this "bell801" guy Jeff Bell? Did he join NeoGAF just to call me a loser?
 

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Did anybody create a youtube compilation of the hilarity of Jeff Bell at the conference?
 

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Suikoguy said:
Did anybody create a youtube compilation of the hilarity of Jeff Bell at the conference?

I don't think there is yet, and we need one.

:lol :lol @ thread btw, pure gold. I'm just gonna assume that pm is from Bellbot
 

Firewire

Banned
a Master Ninja said:
I'm sorry I'm creating such a stupid topic, but I feel compelled to get to the bottom of this. Lock this if violates some rule I'm unaware of or if you deem the topic too stupid.

Ever since E3, I've made a number of posts poking fun at Microsoft's Corporate Vice President of Global Marketing, Jeff Bell. For example, this.

I check my PM box this morning to find:

This guy joined yesterday, and has never posted. Is this "bell801" guy Jeff Bell? Did he join NeoGAF just to call me a loser?



If it is him, he made a big mistake! Back away Bell, this is Gaf! you will feel the full wrath of the almighty .gif!
 

Odrion

Banned
God damn Master Ninja, how many times has people from the game industry brought up your posts or called you out? :lol
 
The funniest part of all this is, if it really is Jeff Bell, that he actually things being a VP in charge of Global marketing to be a contribution to society. The bum in my neighborhood who keeps the street clean by picking up soda cans does more to contribute to society than any corporate hack.
 
Damn, it would be so great if this turned out to be him. :lol :lol

Let's all start flaming Jeff Bell so he feels compelled to get his account verified and start ranting at us incoherently.
 
echoshifting said:
Damn, it would be so great if this turned out to be him. :lol :lol

Let's all start flaming Jeff Bell so he feels compelled to get his account verified and start ranting at us incoherently.

That would be EPIC.
 
Top Bottom