• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf....do you wanna play a game? (Saw collection bluray on sale)

https://www.amazon.com/Saw-Complete-Collection-Blu-ray-Digital/dp/B00MFCPVO6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1508219793&sr=8-1&keywords=saw+blu+ray

Saw complete Bluray Collection is 9.99 on Amazon.com. This is kind of a steal especially for a Halloween marathon. I was going to buy Saw 7 years ago for $20 (last one I need).

Buy or dont.......make your choice

tumblr_nqkiacbpfe1seoyyho1_500.gif

Daffy Duck

Would this work in the UK?

Specifically on an Xbox One?

I looked on mobile and couldn’t see anything about region.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
I would rather choose death.

1 & 2 are still solid if my memory serves right

J

JoJo UK

Unconfirmed Member
Bluray movies/tv shows are region locked.
Used to be the case at the beginning but I think most publishers produce region free blurays, the DVDs that get packed in might be region locked, that's not much of an issue as more bluray players have the DVD region unlocked, unlocking the bluray region can be more difficult.

Daffy Duck

Excellent, if it's region free then, sold.

Edit: Although the Amazon listings page has it listed as A/1. Why is it so hard.

Mimosa97

Not true. It depends on the publisher if the are locked. WB titles are always region free, but other studios like Fox will tend to lock them

But according to blu-ray.com the Saw collection is region free.

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Saw-The-Complete-Movie-Collection-Blu-ray/110234/

Used to be the case at the beginning but I think most publishers produce region free blurays, the DVDs that get packed in might be region locked, that's not much of an issue as more bluray players have the DVD region unlocked, unlocking the bluray region can be more difficult.

My bad. Thanks for the info.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I thought I remembered hearing that this looked noticeably worse than the individual releases.

Also, the (not included) 3D in part 7 is really good if that's an option for any of you.

TBiddy

I just watched Saw VII last night. Absolutely horrible. But so are most of the movies in that series.

Top Bottom