• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Drawing-a-Day Thread

15th, another big weapon female warrior.

EXM1j10.jpg

Coins

Banned
Just started drawing again after a very long absence. Im using the drawing tutorial online website. This took like 10 minutes and the assignment was just to draw something familiar and attempt not to take your pencil off of the paper. I used my dog as a subject.

PreFire

image_by_rell7thirty-d8p9oab.jpg

Don't text and drive. And always look both ways, even when it says walk.

Some old school mascots on Game Street. Some down on their luck

LegendX48

First time using Prismacolors and I don't have a blender/burnisher yet (gonna grab some off Amazon once I get my tax return cash):

dem eyes... was focusing more on practicing colors here. Had to alter the hues of the cheeks a bit in photoshop as it didn't get picked up properly on my scanner. Like using them even though I can't do solid coloring like I can with digital stuff cause of the paper's natural texture. Hoping the prismacolor blending pencils I'm eyeing will help with that, among other things.

fake edit: Also, my little brother walked in and thought it looked like a Disney-esque version of Ellie from TLOU for some reason o_O

Jhoan

Sign one I actually started in February and have been working on it on and off. It was based on a guy holding a religious sign by the 7 train here in NYC. It feels like I can add more to it but I've been stuck as to what to add.

Pyramid head snowman is a character design I finally started for a comic a friend and I co-wrote the script for a few months ago. More work to be done but at least I got the ball rolling and have one of three characters of this story in the bag.

Well, I'm definitely not competing quality-wise here... but I doodled another thing. I say "doodled" but it took about half an hour.

This one has a tiny story behind it. Basically, a player did this to me during a game I was GMing. This is definitely one way of telling who is not paying attention to the descriptions you give.

LegendX48

It's been too long since I posted anything, here's stuffs:

That last one I'm probably gonna change the outfit on, not really feeling it at the moment.

edit: replaced 3rd with a version that doesn't have the DA watermark

It's been a while guys. Life has been busy and I wish I devoted more time to art work. You have no idea how guilty I feel. It's a weight on me every single day.

CkD94sr.jpg

Top Bottom