• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NEOGAF EXCLUSIVE : I wet my noodle this week-end ! AMA (and we can talk polyamorous relationship while we're at it)

Will this polyamorous relationship destroy my ego and leave me a husk of myself ?

• Yes

Votes: 80 74.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 13 12.0%
  • Cannot be worst than your last breakup

Votes: 11 10.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
You know what you're right you did say it hits "hard", not home, my mistake there, I failed to read it again on my second reply and shot it off. But even if I used the correct phrase (it hits hard) you make a cogent point about the mere quality of the burn. We can hurl insults in good fun/jest as might be half the point but at some point it devolves into all out war which is unfun to anybody. But the most unfun thing about it is on display with the second half of this post. This thread is so full of these cacophonies of barely legible meandering drivel that our punishment is having to finish reading it. I know I gave up, and I read game forums.

Man, I get it, you wanted a place to talk about the girl in broland, which this is, but your attacking diabtribes that invoke Spinoza, troglodyte socccer moms, brits of specified age, affirmations of "my will is stronger than my dick" and even lobster-faced swirly boys, means you should expect every bit of flak heading your way because Jesus Christ son.
damn-ice-cube.gif

Gotdamn, BlackTron BlackTron , I didn't know you had that fire in you, lol

Last edited:

Peggies

Gold Member
You know what you're right you did say it hits "hard", not home, my mistake there, I failed to read it again on my second reply and shot it off. But even if I used the correct phrase (it hits hard) you make a cogent point about the mere quality of the burn. We can hurl insults in good fun/jest as might be half the point but at some point it devolves into all out war which is unfun to anybody. But the most unfun thing about it is on display with the second half of this post. This thread is so full of these cacophonies of barely legible meandering drivel that our punishment is having to finish reading it. I know I gave up, and I read game forums.

Man, I get it, you wanted a place to talk about the girl in broland, which this is, but your attacking diabtribes that invoke Spinoza, troglodyte socccer moms, brits of specified age, affirmations of "my will is stronger than my dick" and even lobster-faced swirly boys, means you should expect every bit of flak heading your way because Jesus Christ son.
Bill Murray Applause GIF by MOODMAN

badblue

Star Trek Applause GIF

Winter John

Gold Member
For top 20% almost every date would end up with sex if they want to. For average guys it's probably less than 50%, not to mention it wouldn't had to be first date, maybe second or third, that's a major waste of time and money.

If you are looking only for sex, this is not a good option in my opinion (if you are average).

If a guy only wants a guaranteed fuck then yeah a whore makes sense. I disagree with your dating stats though. I've spent most of my life working bars, clubs and restaurants, seeing all kinds of people hooking up. Attractive, ugly, fat, thin. It don't make no difference. You want to know what the one thing in common all those people had? They put themselves out there.

Toots

Gold Member
When you go on your next date (in a week and a half), are you going to ask her how many dudes she's banged since your last date?
I don't really see the point. I know she fucks other dudes, do you think it would be worst if i she fucks 10 or 1 ?
What seems interesting to me is what we do together, not what she does when we're apart.
If you really really want to know there might still be some room in her schedule, so you know what to do ;)

I write as i write i know my style isn't easly palatable. I'm ok with it. If you really don't like reading me just don't dude. If you don't think i'm fun really don't read me because it's what i aim for mostly in the thread and it won't change. I'm not fun to you, that's cool, don't force yourself to read.
Why the fuck people are so serious here ? You're saying it yourself i go from Spinoza to WWII reference to the most famous pedo who ever walk the face of the planet, to troglodyte moms and gurning 50 year old brits... And you're reading me as if i was serious ?? I mean i can be somewhat serious in the thread answering genuine questions from people, but i thought that the tonal shift was apparent, is it not ?

Let me tell you how i saw things :
You made what was the best burn in the thread, concise and hard hitting. I felt obligated to acknowledge this because i'm a sucker for good burns, and thought that by recognizing it it might give ideas to others to do more funny stuff. I was tired of the one half sentence or gif responses which seemed the norm a few pages back.
Im all for getting as much flak possible in my way, it amuse me. I tried to be really over the top with my attacks on those who wanted to joust a bit. I did not know i had to put a disclaimer saying "don't take it so seriously i m a guy on the internet who you'll never ever see in your real life". Give me fun flak, not bitter judgmental takes because you don't like me.

PS :
We can hurl insults in good fun/jest as might be half the point but at some point it devolves into all out war which is unfun to anybody.
I did not know you were the standard meter of good fun and jest, my bad. I accept your judgement and will keep being a cunt to whoever i want as long as the mods (who are the real standard meter of anything here) don't tell me to stop. Guys if anything i say hurts you so much that you desperately want to come here and seriously tell me how bad i am as a human being, just remember :"he's a moron who doesn't know anything about me" Half of that will be true at the very least.

bender

What time is it?

giphy.gif

Toots

Gold Member
Build up some self respect and get rid of this skank.
It'd do more for my self respect to close the thread and do one on resetera :messenger_grinning_sweat:
I'd be showered in praise for my progressist pov and woke relationship...

But i don't know them, im not here to be praised and here on neogaf it is quite interesting too. I think you as a whole represent american zeitgeist much more than the woke mob pushed by the media. USA is Neogaf not resetera. I learn stuff about you, sometimes to much like when an Texas soccer mom want to impress me, a french dude, with her sexual prowess, but that's ok.

I think the biggest problem leading to this war of attrition is there was a failure to communicate on my part at first which i did not see until the rift between a few overly serious characters and me was too wide to be bridged. Plus i like to be a cunt and like it even more when i see the interlocutor reacting.

Toots

Gold Member
Since it doesn’t matter to you either way, fingers crossed for 30
Im really bad at math but doesn't that mean like 3 and a half a day every day ?
She's a sportswoman but that might be a bit much even for the french !

Edit : to clarify it is the fact she fucks other guys that i don’t enjoy, so one or a hundred is kind of the same to me. Im not enough for her is what annoys me i guess

Last edited:

Doczu

On that one I disagree. Not meeting the kid is the best thing he can do for her. That kid is gonna end up with all kinds of problems from seeing her mom dragging a bunch of guys home. That ain’t gonna end well.
Yeah i saw enough sad vids with moms getting railed like a train with kids knocking on the door and asking for something to eat. With guys busting out in laughter. Fuck them all.

OP you ain't in a poly relationship and no amount of you claiming otherwise will make it be. You are a fwb and the thot is holding you guys on chains and sucking your life out of you. And that ain't a sex joke.

The more she sucks the more you will feel miserable.

Toots

Gold Member
Bla bla bla...

200.gif

You're desperately trying to sell yourself as this chique man of the world and everyone else is a stupid peasant that doesn't get it. Get your shit together, man!
I’ll be really serious for a sec.
Im not trying to be anything (and its written « chic » you uncultured swine 🤣🤣🤣🤣)
I’ll quote the stepping razor once again : i am that i am
If you feel like im trying to look down on you or make you feel less than me i assure you its not the case. But i wont change my way of talking because you find it too bourgeois or anything. To each one his own, i dont tell you how to talk do i ?

nush

I know she fucks other dudes, do you think it would be worst if i she fucks 10 or 1 ?
What seems interesting to me is what we do together, not what she does when we're apart
Bro hook me up with her socials, if she’ll shag you (and a bunch of other dudes) she’ll fuck the rest of us. Obviously, you don’t mind.

Peggies

Gold Member
I’ll be really serious for a sec.
Im not trying to be anything (and its written « chic » you uncultured swine 🤣🤣🤣🤣)
I’ll quote the stepping razor once again : i am that i am
If you feel like im trying to look down on you or make you feel less than me i assure you its not the case. But i wont change my way of talking because you find it too bourgeois or anything. To each one his own, i dont tell you how to talk do i ?
Sheldon Cooper Reaction GIF by CBS

Forgive Tv Land GIF by #Impastor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom