• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Fantasy Football League (No Quitters 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepiope

True. I meant as far as a one week trade, the trade lost me a game...flat out. So it would have to win me one to even out. I can still make the playoffs since I have a high point total. But I need lady luck to quit fucking me.
That might keep me out of the playoffs. I'm the lowest scoring team in the league and somehow 5-5.

minx

8 players make the playoffs right? My last three weeks are against low point total teams so that is a least good. Pretty much tied for 4th in points, in 10th place. Lol

UberTag

8 players make the playoffs right? My last three weeks are against low point total teams so that is a least good. Pretty much tied for 4th in points, in 10th place. Lol
A 7-6 record should be enough to make the playoffs.
You just need to win out... and you're currently projected to do just that.
Then again, I'm sure you were projected to win a lot of those weeks where you wound up losing by 1-2 points.
So you're literally walking on a tightwire. Don't see you making the playoffs with Loss #7.
Pretty much have to win 4 straight weeks to make the money.

donjezzy

Finally the return of Jennings, hopefully with his return my team can start finally be as good as I think it can be. Kinda 2nd guessing the trade I made as well in the long run but i think itll help a lot this week.

Also what did Ubertag say to get banned?

Pepiope

Finally the return of Jennings, hopefully with his return my team can start finally be as good as I think it can be. Kinda 2nd guessing the trade I made as well in the long run but i think itll help a lot this week.

Also what did Ubertag say to get banned?
An upgrade over Smith would be nice too. One of my WRs can be traded (Wallace, Johnson, Watkins, or Matthews). Haha

donjezzy

I'm benching him in the my other league for Andrew Hawkins. But I'm in second to last in that league so what do I know lol

acksman

Quiet in here today. How is everyone doing?

Other than RG3 doing crappy, Jamal did me solid today. Also a lucky Gresham bye pickup.

acksman

Figure I would take a picture of it while I could! With that last Gronk TD that pushed me up to place 103 for the million dollar daily. I know the Monday night game will push me down, but at least I'm still in the money.

Best I have done this year. I hit in the 300's early in the year.

ox2Fn3j.png

MBison

Finally, the moment I've waited for all season should occur next week.

FLASH GORDON UNLEASHED

hopefully it was worth it

donjezzy

Even with manning having a so-so week, I was able to do well with green and Evans showing up. Didn't really need to trade Hill in hindsight tho but looking forward to the playoffs coming up

Cloudy

Banned
FYI I saw that some of the teams that are out of it didn't set their lineups. I've subbed out any player who was confirmed out before kickoff with someone on their bench. I know some folks will complain but it's for the integrity of the league

Here are the changes:

Dinner Out - Bush for Wiliams
New Orleans Phoenix - Fitzgerald for Brown
Hookers and Blow - Amaro for Clay at TE, Dropped Cooks and picked up Hartline for Amaro at W/T, Baltimore D for empty spot

MBison

FYI I saw that some of the teams that are out of it didn't set their lineups. I've subbed out any player who was confirmed out before kickoff with someone on their bench. I know some folks will complain but it's for the integrity of the league

Here are the changes:

Dinner Out - Bush for Wiliams
New Orleans Phoenix - Fitzgerald for Brown
Hookers and Blow - Amaro for Clay at TE, Dropped Cooks and picked up Hartline for Amaro at W/T, Baltimore D for empty spot

Ugh come on guys set your fucking lineups

UberTag

Beckham has earned himself a jersey purchase from me after this sick catch and what he's done for two of my GAF fantasy teams this season.

To be honest, I was slightly worried about beating acksman this week in fear of him losing again to fep next week and winding up as my Money Week opponent. I don't believe that'll happen should I hang on tomorrow but it's in the back of my mind. Would rather not tangle with him until Week 15. I'm pretty sure he feels the same way.

Incidentally, Dinner Out rising to the occasion to beat fep this week (barring a freak Kenny Stills offensive explosion) helped out a ton... so thanks to him for that.

Donjeezy looks to have locked up the #1 seed this week. That's a repeat performance for the No Quitters' Peyton Manning owner.

acksman

Beckham has earned himself a jersey purchase from me after this sick catch and what he's done for two of my GAF fantasy teams this season.

To be honest, I was slightly worried about beating acksman this week in fear of him losing again to fep next week and winding up as my Money Week opponent. I don't believe that'll happen should I hang on tomorrow but it's in the back of my mind. Would rather not tangle with him until Week 15. I'm pretty sure he feels the same way.

Incidentally, Dinner Out rising to the occasion to beat fep this week (barring a freak Kenny Stills offensive explosion) helped out a ton... so thanks to him for that.

Donjeezy looks to have locked up the #1 seed this week. That's a repeat performance for the No Quitters' Peyton Manning owner.

Those ODB grabs were bitter sweat since I have him in 3 other leagues. You beat me to him here. I was shaking my head as he just kept making plays. I did not think he would be able to do that much damage to the Cowboys D. Not really where I wanted to be, but it could be worse with my QB situation.

Cloudy

Banned
Ugh, I just found out that they gave Lamar Miller a 2pt conversion so I need to win by more than 2pts

edit: Apparently this is only in gametracker. The stats on the site are fine

minx

Yeeeeeeesssssss! Now to expand on the lead

Was hoping you would lose with your low point total. I most likely need to win again next week. One of my 3 (less than 2 points) losses being a win should would be nice about now.

Cloudy

Banned
In the playoff hunt in all 3 of my big money leagues. 2 incredible comebacks tonight with Forsett, Tucker and Graham. Feels good :)

Was hoping you would lose with your low point total. I most likely need to win again next week. One of my 3 (less than 2 points) losses being a win should would be nice about now.

You're still in good shape

donjezzy

Nice to see that Steve Smith finally doing well as he did in the first part of the season. With my team finally healthy and crowell's emergence, here's hoping I can make some money this year

Cloudy

Banned
Nice to see that Steve Smith finally doing well as he did in the first part of the season. With my team finally healthy and crowell's emergence, here's hoping I can make some money this year

I dropped Smith and Sanu in my $100 league. Big mistake

acksman

Argh needed that win, but Uber just came on to strong at the end this week and Lacy decided to do something this week. Having Leveon Bell on bye did not help. Now I'm fighting to just get into the playoffs with everyone still bunched.

UberTag

Argh needed that win, but Uber just came on to strong at the end this week and Lacy decided to do something this week. Having Leveon Bell on bye did not help. Now I'm fighting to just get into the playoffs with everyone still bunched.
"Fighting to just get into the playoffs"?
You're not expecting Ember Island Players to outscore you by 136 points this week, are you?

Cloudy

Banned
I believe that's almost impossible with your point total. The playoffs teams are set except that Ember Island players could replace myself or Sirgarbageman.

If I don't win this week, couldn't I drop out based on PF or H2H if the other 6-6 teams win?

UberTag

Draft day projections had me finishing 16th. Current projections have me at 8th lol

I'd really rather not face Peyton in the playoffs....
I wouldn't feel so bad facing him in Week 14.
Weather will be cold in Denver (which Peyton hates) and the Bills defense is legit.

Cloudy

Banned
Commish roster changes for today (Replacing any players confirmed out before kickoff):

Dinner Out - Williams for Bush at RB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom