• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

what_rhythm said:
102308001.jpg

stock macbook pro 2.4ghz. $1700 with MIB from pc connection :)

Could you PM me that desktop? Or I could send you my email address? PM me that looks hawt. Congrats on the new Mac.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Went to a baby shower lately. And the real bracelet and watch birth month set for me.
And my big ass universal remote. Almost as big as my keyboard and bigger than all the other remotes combined. Bought it out of hilarity. :lol

33bhjx5.jpg

29m57qb.jpg

Jaroof

Kadey said:
And my big ass universal remote. Almost as big as my keyboard and bigger than all the other remotes combined. Bought it out of hilarity. :lol

29m57qb.jpg

Haha. My mom has like 3 of those. For what reason, I do not know..
It's like she's collecting them..
Oh, and got these when I preordered Street Fighter 4 and Killzone 2.

img1233803472094.jpg

Balb

Picturezzdd.jpg

Got it in the mail today. Surprised by how cheap these things go for on eBay. I paid 9 dollars for this new copy.

SO lazy I took it with my iPhone, uploaded it to Facebook Mobile, then just copied and pasted the code :(

n707666286_2543798_3119.jpg

Mint condition, book, jewel case and all is magnific

Bluth54

Purchases047Medium.jpg

My new Eee PC, next to my 22" monitor and my Nintendo DS for a size comparison. Sorry for the low light, I guess the flash didn't go off.

Purchases048Medium.jpg

The season 4 soundtrack to one of the greatest shows currently on TV, and the new DVD box set of one of the funniest shows that was on TV.

I love the mini posters that came with the set, the last set also had them. I need to get them framed so I can put them on my wall.

Bii

Kadey said:
http://i42.tinypic.com/29m57qb.jpg

Haha, that's awesome. I need to get that huge remote for my brother.

3254407045_cd7071d454_o.jpg

Sennheiser PMX70 Sport Headphones
I bought this for my soon-to-be-bought iPod Nano but it arrived earlier than expected. My iPhone headphones' right head bud went out. So when I saw that it said that it's compatible with the iPhone (the original iPhones' jack runs deeper than other portable audio devices), I plugged these headphones in and was surprised that sound was coming out of it.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Balb said:
Picturezzdd.jpg

Got it in the mail today. Surprised by how cheap these things go for on eBay. I paid 9 dollars for this new copy.
No shock to me, Target is still selling the game new for $10. Come on Target, clearance it out, I wanna buy anther sealed copy for the heck of it!

Flek

Banned
Solideliquid said:
Could you PM me that desktop? Or I could send you my email address? PM me that looks hawt. Congrats on the new Mac.

its no desktop its the "opening" video ;)

Nakazato

Bluth54 said:
MST3000

The season 4 soundtrack to one of the greatest shows currently on TV, and the new DVD box set of one of the funniest shows that was on TV.

I love the mini posters that came with the set, the last set also had them. I need to get them framed so I can put them on my wall.
awesome should buy that for my dad

Netto-kun

AssassiN said:
http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss313/CNSBarry/05022009068.jpg

Mine so far this month, got a few more things coming before the end of the month though :D
Wait, I thought it's still another 2 weeks till DQ5 is out in Europe? Copy for reviewers?

- Recieved five 2000 Wii Point Cards from Bergsala for free. Already spent some points on World of Goo, the Art Style games, PSIV and SoM. Still got 5.1k points left!
- Missed out on Dragon Quest IV when it was released in Europe back in September. Love the music in Shadow Dragon.
- Strawberry 100%, Hoshin Engi 9, Bleach 25, Nana 14, Fairy Tail 4, Gintama 9 and manga version of NGE 11. Still missing some other manga that I need to catch up.

SSL21383.jpg

SSL21384.jpg

SSL21385.jpg

zmet

Mystery Science Theater 3000 Collection: Vol.14 (new) - DVD
Friday the 13th Uncut (new) - Blu-Ray
feb1.jpg

Cast Away (new - also has some of the best DTS-HDMA ever!!!) - Blu-ray
feb2.jpg

Most important Pickup today: A NEW JOB! WOO NO MORE BEING UNEMPLOYED!

Also:

STP61367.jpg

Left4Dead posters are BAD ASS.

STP61368.jpg

From the GAF art thread. I was too cheap to get poster sized, but the small ones look cool.

STP61369.jpg

STP61370.jpg

I usually hate console skins, but this one looks really good, i have to admit. Supporting the MarkMan!

And the regular ol pickups -
STP61372.jpg

24mynpj.jpg

El Combo Xingu, Rabbits & Carrots - Soul Latino
2nd copy of World War Z
Devo - Q:Are We Not Men? A:We Are Devo!, Freedom of Choice
Total Recall bluray, 33 1/3 series Neil Young - Harvest

bh7812

Banned
I'll try to take some pics later but I was at my CC today for the store closing sale. At my CC right now everything is between 20-50% off, so I got some great deals on some DS games :D I got:

Pokemon Ranger 1 and 2
Castlevania: OoE- I've played for an hour so far and what I've seen so far is GREAT.
Crono Trigger- I was really surprised at just how re-done the script is for this version.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers Of Time
Sonic Chronicles

I'm not normally a Poke-nut but I have been wanting to play Pokemon Ranger for a while now and the 1st one at least around me is getting harder to find so getting 1 and 2 at the same time was a good deal. Mystery Dungeon is another game I've wanted to play for a while now so I got it while I had the chance to.

The prices for all of this were REALLY good in my opinion, I saved at least 100 bucks if I were to buy all of it new.

Overall very happy with my pickup today :D I'm leaning towards picking up My World My Way tomorrow. I like niche games like that especially niche RPGs.

Next week I will be getting Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection for PS3 and Retro Game Challenge.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
SonOfABeep said:
I usually hate console skins, but this one looks really good, i have to admit. Supporting the MarkMan!

Nice! Congrats of the new job! Glad you like the skin/faceplate...

Nevermind the timestamp, my wife has been messing with the camera
20z5h7l.jpg

Ryu says HI!! Bestbuy, Chino Hills CA had them in stock they weren't on the shelf though. Luckily someone asked me if I needed help. He said they were keeping them in the back room, so make sure you ask if you are looking and don't see them on the floor.

5v166w.jpg

2cx83ra.jpg

6zm3rl.jpg

MechDX

Some of these are from late January, sorry.

saitek005.jpg

Amazon seller clearancing these out at $5-$6 each. Just cant resist. Wife says I have a serious problem.:lol

saitek006.jpg

DD-$15 at Walmart, TT price matched Fry's at WM for $16.99 and JFK from WB store for $15.

saitek007.jpg

Gamestop 25% off PS3 games coupon. 10% off coupon + 10% Edge card for L4D.

saitek004.jpg

CC liquidation. Got it for $45 including tax.

DSC00052s.jpg

Longclaw, sword of Jon Snow from George R. R. Martin's Ice and Fire series (828 of 2500). Got this last month but haven't photographed it until now.
DSC00043s797.jpg

Mecha_Infantry said:
SO lazy I took it with my iPhone, uploaded it to Facebook Mobile, then just copied and pasted the code :(

n707666286_2543798_3119.jpg

Mint condition, book, jewel case and all is magnific
Holy shit! Where did you get it and how much?

Top Bottom