• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY 2011 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - Happy New Year!

A birthday present I bought for my brother and a Christmas present for myself (the ride, not the actual tank :D )

2136-img_0896.jpg

2137-img_0897.jpg

2156-img_0917.jpg

mehdi_san said:
2rggmsg.jpg

The little plate on the bag, with a Japanese decoration for New Year and... Apple earbuds :lol
2yovioi.jpg

http://yfrog.com/h72r4yj

I come for the YES BOSS! posts...I stay for the Medhi_San ....

I love the posts...the pickups...between you two, I don't see how certain shops have inventory in stock...

love it...and oh so jealous of the apple grab bag!

Manp

lastplayed said:
A birthday present I bought for my brother and a Christmas present for myself (the ride, not the actual tank :D )

lol i remember this.

so if you had to buy a ticket for a ride as a Christmas present for yourself it means your brother chose someone else to take for the ride back on his birthday? i remember you giving him two tickets and hoping he would chose you for the second ticket?

:)

Manp said:
lol i remember this.

so if you had to buy a ticket for a ride as a Christmas present for yourself it means your brother chose someone else to take for the ride back on his birthday? i remember you giving him two tickets and hoping he would chose you for the second ticket?

Technically it was one ticket, as you had to buy a ride for two. I gave him the ticket for his birthday, but realistically I was the only one he'd take. He could have taken someone else though if he really wanted. :p

Ultima_5

I haven't posted here in a couple months, so be prepared for quite a haul :D

piCYi.jpg

Being busy with college and all, I've only had a chance to play burnout and dead rising... OMFG Burnout is so good. I don't know how I missed it when it came out.

EOo0u.jpg

PS2 Games I've purchased... Nothing to exciting here. Got the GTA games for $3 each. Kinda surprised I didn't already own them :lol

aIYQ8.jpg

New PSP Games! Quite a good year for a system I would have assumed to be dead at this point.

pASIU.jpg

Working on filling out my psone collection... I really need to find replacement cases for the multi-disc games... some of mine are quite ratty.

25eps.jpg

eqJU4.jpg

a5uXP.jpg

My first PC game! Also a terabyte harddrive :D

OENNI.jpg

PS2 to usb converter. pretty sure it also works to ps3

Pk9MI.jpg

Tomb Raider was only a buck. Chu Chu was like $8 new.

8lCow.jpg

Bough a little PC from my friend for $100ish. Quite a nifty device.

oRpSz.jpg

Comics!

ahBDq.jpg

My friend traded me his dsi xl for my 2nd dslite and $25. Bought a leather case for $5... this is my 2nd dsi xl...

6zuGk.jpg

Curb and Modern family were for me. Bottom row were shows for my parents... By the way, Modern Family is the best thing on T.V right now.

8eL5J.jpg

Totobeni said:
hell yeah I got Atari Flashback 2 too, it's pure awesome , I think t give you the real old experience perfectly, way better than playing these game with 360 controller on game room, I hope they make another one but with all the games they released this year on game room for the Atari system someday.

Yeah, I'm just trying to figure out which revision it is.

Been away for a while - mostly because work finally blocked access so I couldn't post as often. In any case, I've decided to narrow down my haul to the past 3 mos. I'll post my January 2011 stuff tomorrow as I've got stuff arriving. :lol

IMG_2970.jpg

IMG_2966.jpg

IMG_2971.jpg

IMG_2972.jpg

IMG_2973.jpg

IMG_2974.jpg

IMG_2976.jpg

IMG_2977.jpg

IMG_2978.jpg

lastplayed said:
Hell yeah. It was quite a nice ride too, even over all the hills and dips. You can even pay more to drive it (but too pricey for me). :D
The suspension on tanks is amazing considering the terrain, would love to try this myself one time :D

Yes Boss!

Litflynt912 said:
I come for the YES BOSS! posts...I stay for the Medhi_San ....

I love the posts...the pickups...between you two, I don't see how certain shops have inventory in stock...

love it...and oh so jealous of the apple grab bag!
Too funny!

Bah, I'm stuck in Charles de Gualle with a five hour delay. At least your DSi is getting plenty of play! Making good headway on 999. Should have some stuff waiting for me when I get home.

Can't wait to try some of the new Neo Geo games on PSN.

Majine

Banned
lastplayed said:
Hell yeah. It was quite a nice ride too, even over all the hills and dips. You can even pay more to drive it (but too pricey for me). :D
I'd pay alot to activate siege mode!

Danoss

Couldn't resist some of the awesomely cheap games in the Steam sale. I already own a few of them on other platforms, but bought them anyway since I do most of my gaming exclusively on PC now.

As you can see, I kept going back for more. :lol

XtHOq.png

Bliddo

P1010087.png

new accelero twin turbo for my 460gtx (which is not compatible, but the mighty dremel fixed the problem)
Cool and whisper quiet

Yes Boss! said:
Too funny!

Bah, I'm stuck in Charles de Gualle with a five hour delay. At least your DSi is getting plenty of play! Making good headway on 999. Should have some stuff waiting for me when I get home.

Can't wait to try some of the new Neo Geo games on PSN.

lol...I kid you not...as some one who collects and goes into those weird phases looking for stuff, you two blow me away with some of the pickups...
well done all around! enjoy the layover...paperplanes should keep you busy! LOL

Aurelius

Replaced my old PSP-1000 with a PSP-3000. Got a good deal (130 euro). The screen is amazing. Now I just need to make a US PSN account to download Castlevania: SOTN.

339025ee.jpg

And took a 10 day vacation to Bangkok and southern Thailand, went to Krabi, Ko Lanta en Ko Phi Phi.

7ddb1150.jpg

PuMa

Frester said:
My sister got me the Gaga tickets for Christmas since I got us tickets for the show back in September. I bought the Girl Talk tickets a couple weeks ago (non-Christmas), can't wait.

Awesome pickup. I just got tickets to see Girl Talk at the end of Feb in Rhode Island.

hobdal

Neo Member
The year has got off to a good start for me, picked up a new TV in the January sales.

42" Panasonic Viera Plasma 1080P - should have been £999.99, I got it for £449.99. Really love it so far, massive improvement on my old 26" Phillips.
5320740107_0613f059f3_z.jpg

5321343746_2a91a24332_z.jpg

And replaced my PSP that broke early last year. Went for the GO as the vast majority of the games I was playing and want to get are downloadable, plus I just like the overall look and feel of it.

5321345430_344aa0f3d7_z.jpg

seady

289g86e.jpg

Books: Extra Lives, Power Up

10zd7b6.jpg

Blurays: Kung Fu Hustle, Beauty and the Beast, Toy Story 3 Ultimate Collector's Edition

Manp

Bliddo said:
P1010087.png

new accelero twin turbo for my 460gtx (which is not compatible, but the mighty dremel fixed the problem)
Cool and whisper quiet

that thing is great but it's also huge! 3 slots seems a bit to much... even their cheapest cooler (L2) is 3 slots, that's insane!

lastplayed said:

I used to drive this puppy around in the Marine Corps. It doesn't shoot anything, but shit, it's a goddamn bulldozer tank.:lol
CSA-2005-04-28-092305.jpg

Also picked this up today. Straight from the set of HBO's Big Love. It's a major lifestyle change as I'm about to ditch my PC heritage and dive into a Mac. It's never been used as it was just set dressing but came with Office pre-installed and it's complete for only $600.
IMG_2285.jpg

Gouken said:
thanks, it's too bad I'm back, but I'm already planning my next trip to the Maldives again :)=

some more....i did tons of diving, snorkeling, relaxation messages, into the Indian ocean trips to the dolphins...

photo5-3.jpg

photo4-3.jpg

yummy waffles with mangos for breakfast over the ocean...
photo3-3.jpg

2 bedroom sunset beach villa with a private butler.
photo2-3.jpg

the place was reeking quality and privacy.
photo1-3.jpg

there were tons of black tip, white tip reef sharks and sting rays, but they were extremely harmless and swim away once you approach them.

btw, diving 3-4 meters in the ocean made me feel like my was gonna explode! damn it was painful.

Always wanted to hit up Maldives, ever since I heard about it in an m-flo song featuring Melody. Stuck in Your Love.

Amory

My christmas haul...and some other stuff

PS3
IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

blu ray + ds
IMG_0544.jpg

books + dvds
IMG_0545.jpg

Johnny Black and Celtics Mavs tickets
IMG_0546.jpg

all in all im ecstatic, but how the hell am I gonna play all that!?!

Yes Boss! said:
Wow, put me in the minority but I MUCH prefer the NA packaging of All Stars. Totally nice package for the US for once.

Agreed with you there. I got the PAL version as a birthday present and it's not looking as nice tbh. I think it's the big hole for retail..

Top Bottom