• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT7| Make friends, then kill them (SIGNUPS OPEN, NEW PLAYERS WELCOME)

My favorite moment from last season was probably attempting to learn how to play on the fly after making into Danny Phantom. I knew no one and hadn't a clue what anyone meant or what to do.

I still love you, doctor.

Doctor.

<3.

For all the new players coming in this season or those worried about skill level. I was a newbie last season and somehow made the cut. Everyone has been super nice and supportive and trust me, I made some dumb mistakes. We are a strangely welcoming group even if the games get intense and tend to get cut throat. I made several arch-nemesi already!

Sorian

Banned
The real moral to take away before any games start is that I am absolute garbage and am not a threat to absolutely anybody.

Sawneeks

Banned
...no

NO

NO

Seriously though, if you ever want to see a game that defines "Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, read DR".

still hate you mazre makai

Although DR will always stick out to me for the reversal from S2/Star Wars. CzarTim~

Dangan will always have the special place in my heart as being my first game but boy was that a painful learning experience. Sometimes the answers are blatantly in front of you, even if you think they shouldn't be and end up talking yourself into the bad option. >.>;;

But hey, Neutral victory over a Scum victory any day. :p

The real moral to take away before any games start is that I am absolute garbage and am not a threat to absolutely anybody.

Another good moral is that Sorian is a good liar.

Never trust what he says

ever

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.

*said the world champion mafia player*

nin1000

Banned
I made several arch-nemesi already!

I found our interactions very intense. At first i thought you were not really worth it since you gave me the impression that you don't even want to get to know the cool guy that hides behind the insanity.
And damn was i wrong. Melon you are one of the most sharp , intelligent and handsome players.

Glad ypu joined this community :3

Gorlak

Banned
That last day in Bar Mafia was really fun for me. It's amazing how I wrote myself from it's totally TTK to wtf are you doing Nin. Nowadays I can even laugh about this:

It is, since night kill immunity was a strongman in my book.

I cannot wait to see your face.
My blood is in your Hands.

Vote:nin1000

Really, I can laugh about this.
giphy.gif

Makai

...no

NO

NO

Seriously though, if you ever want to see a game that defines "Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, read DR".

still hate you mazre makai

Although DR will always stick out to me for the reversal from S2/Star Wars. CzarTim~
Wrecked 8)

Ourobolus

Banned
I've been considering a DR3 game actually that would incorporate forbidden actions in some way.

My current notes are incredibly bastard though.

I was going to suggest an FFTA mafia game with judge's rules each day, but then I remembered that game sucked ass

Haly

FFT thoooo.

I roleclaim Thundergod Cid. Bulletproof, lynchproof, commuter, roleblocker, ascetic, strong vigilante, innocent child, cop.

Haly

FFT Arithmetician!
> Role Cop
> Condition: Post count
> Algorithm: Factor of 3
yolo.gif
yolo.gif
yolo.gif

nin1000

Banned
That last day in Bar Mafia was really fun for me. It's amazing how I wrote myself from it's totally TTK to wtf are you doing Nin. Nowadays I can even laugh about this:

Really, I can laugh about this.

O lord. Thats why scum lets me live most of the time. I tend to snap and make decisions like these haha :p

Yep even after all the cursing and swearing it is just a game.

Thw shaq gif will never get old. Cant wait for the next time i am forced to use it :D&#363;

Love you eddy

I've decided to put in my letter of resignation to this community. If we are going to stoop to these horrible puns, I just don't think the community and myself are growing in the same direction.

Have fun over at MU

Stressful ridiculous game all day every day

Sophia

Oh, Of Gods and Men had a really good moment too. Seath spent the day screwing with us as to if he was a God (who can't be lynched) or not, resulting in all of the votes to swing onto Lone Prodigy.

Right before Royal posted the day has ended message, we got this:

You can't lynch me. I'm [the God] Komena.

Never facepalmed so hard in my life.

Palmer_v1

from that post on is when you people broke me

I was a stallion

and you broke me

I could feel your anguish as you posted after that:

whew, good thing you're on the case. town almost lost this one

Here's what I will do if it appeases the town. I'll use my ability on Time tonight.

1. If I die and he does not, he's a wolf.
2. If we both die, you'll see Mak is lying.
3. If we both survive, he's confirmed town. Saw is lynched today, she'll flip wolf. If we flip Mak or sept tomorrow, there can't be 7 wolves according to bats, so there we go.

I will only agree to this if town agrees to lynch sept / mak / fire upon my death because I seriously am dubious of this town's ability to make logical decisions.

What.

Happened.

On.

Night.

Five.

I AM DONE WITH THIS GAME

I AM SORRY DEAD THREAD BUT I AM FUCKING DONE

OH MY FUCKING GOD

BATS THREE FUCKING PEOPLE WERE SUPPOSED TO DIE ON NIGHT FIVE AND ONLY ONE DID

WE HAVE ANOTHER DOCTOR

SCUM HAD TWO KILLS DID THEY KILL ONE OF THEIR OWN?

CRIMSON WANTED TO GET CAUGHT, NO ONE FUCKS UP A CLAIM THAT BAD ON ACCIDENT

I COUNTER CLAIMED FLUX, WHY WOULD I DO THAT AS SCUM

MAK YOU ARE MY FAVORITE PLEASE NEVER CHANGE

YES I AM THE PROBLEM HERE

I miss Makai.

Good rules to obey

1. Don't kill Sorian on day one
2. Don't kill Blarg on day one
3. Kill Sorian on day three. And Blarg.

Someday you'll thank me.

Top Bottom