• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT7| Make friends, then kill them (SIGNUPS OPEN, NEW PLAYERS WELCOME)

Natiko

Banned
Pronoun: Male
Preferred game(s): Persona
Time-zone: EST

I don't know how well it will or won't go but I'm willing to try it out and see. Seems fun but a bit intimidating reading previous ones with lots of repeat players.

Preferred game(s): Persona
Time-zone: EST

I don't know how well it will or won't go but I'm willing to try it out and see. Seems fun but a bit intimidating reading previous ones with lots of repeat players.

awwww yeaaahhhh o/ new blood!!!

welcome aboard!! don't worry, everyone here LOVES new people, and will give you everything they can. no one loves the old people. old players are soooooooo ....uh, not new.

i had a point there, somewhere

Hmm.

When is this season expected to start?

2 weeks away? ish?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS QUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN

3klqUyf.gif

gfhfioashfikdsfhdsj I HAVE so MANY POP GIFSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Banned
I'm just curious but have any of the Gafia games had a Mafia aligned Gossip role? I've read through a couple of the games but I haven't seen any. (I know AC did have some Town ones tho)

*Splinter

I'm just curious but have any of the Gafia games had a Mafia aligned Gossip role? I've read through a couple of the games but I haven't seen any. (I know AC did have some Town ones tho)
Price is Right also had a mixed alignment chat.

Didn't it, Sawneeks?

Sophia

Didn't it, Sawneeks?

Indeed. The nature of the setup allowed for a pure Mafia gossip chat in theory too.

I say "in theory", because I probably would have just informed the Mafia team instead of actually putting them together in a pointlessly specific chat.

Banned
I think Nightvale did.

Bar Mafia had one, i think. The Tinder Daters.

Didn't it, Sawneeks?

Indeed. The nature of the setup allowed for a pure Mafia gossip chat in theory too.

I say "in theory", because I probably would have just informed the Mafia team instead of actually putting them together in a pointlessly specific chat.
Thanks.

Ty4on

Night Vale
had two gossips, a town aligned and a scum aligned, and the scum gossip invited the town gossip on N1 :p

Everything went wrong for scum there. Town gossip invited the neutral killer (thinking they were town), the neutral then heard of how suspicious he was of the other gossip and killed the scum gossip at night.

HI EVERYBODEE

good news \o/

we have enough to run three games so the modsquad will convene very soon to organise starting dates

it may be likely that Season 7 will launch as soon as next week

keep your eyes on this thread for the tentative roster to be published soon :>

VERY EXCITE

nin1000

Banned
HI EVERYBODEE

good news o/

we have enough to run three games so the modsquad will convene very soon to organise starting dates

VERY EXCITE

Can you tell us how many fresh faces there are atm ?

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
The highest level mafia community is probably mafiascum, IMO. Much better understanding of the game there than other places. But I think as a community it suffers a bit from overmoderation - it keeps the quality high but they have a big problem with user retention. Only really for proper enthusiasts, but if you think you're a Big Dog, that's the place to actually test it.

Can you tell us how many fresh faces there are atm ?

The highest level mafia community is probably mafiascum, IMO. Much better understanding of the game there than other places. But I think as a community it suffers a bit from overmoderation - it keeps the quality high but they have a big problem with user retention. Only really for proper enthusiasts, but if you think you're a Big Dog, that's the place to actually test it.

sorayan, your cue.

Fireblend

Banned
Yay for getting enough people for all 3 games! Looking at how many sign ups we got makes me sad I won't be able to participate. It'd be selfish for me to sign up only to need a replacement in a month :( I'm such a good player I know there's no way I'd be lynched/nk'd in the first 4 days too >_>

See you guys in the mid-season games for sure :D

Yay for getting enough people for all 3 games! Looking at how many sign ups we got makes me sad I won't be able to participate. It'd be selfish for me to sign up only to need a replacement in a month :( I'm such a good player I know there's no way I'd be lynched/nk'd in the first 4 days too >_>

See you guys in the mid-season games for sure :D

ALWAYS BE LYNCHIN' FEBE

Natiko

Banned
HI EVERYBODEE

good news o/

VERY EXCITE
Exciting news! Thanks for being so inviting to those of us new.

Swamped

Banned
To the new people who are new to forum mafia, if there are some terms that you don't understand feel free to let us know or send me a PM.

cabot

I'm also available for PMs, be it players in my game, players not in my game or players looking for drunk confessions.

Fireblend

Banned
Wrong. After Pokemon Mafia it's proven that lynching Fireblend is bad luck.

Don't lynch Fireblend, he is good luck
for his team.

I approve of this new mantra.
Too bad town-me being alive at game end is like the definitive defeat indicator for town.

CCS

Banned
What the hell, this looks like a lot of fun!

Preferred games: Any, I'm easy.
Time Zone: GMT

Top Bottom