• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT8| Who wants to talk about Murders?

What shall El Topo's avatar be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
O pineapple pizza,
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of being and ideal grace.
I love thee to the level of every day's
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
I love thee freely, as men strive for right.
I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.
I love thee with the passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints. I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.

Sawneeks

Banned
67b.jpg

Lifeline

O pineapple pizza,
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of being and ideal grace.
I love thee to the level of every day's
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
I love thee freely, as men strive for right.
I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.
I love thee with the passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints. I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.

Actual image of pineapple pizza fan gathering

Lifeline

Clearly Pineapple Lovers. They are a threat to the majority and exist only to spread deceit and death.

Pineapple Haters are innocent and sweet and are just trying to live their lives, just like Town.

Pineapple lovers are the majority.

Here's an actual meeting of pineapple haters worldwide:

There-Are-Dozens-of-Us-Tobias-Funke-Arrested-Development.gif

Palmer_v1

I think we have one slot left open? Let me know if I missed anyone. Putting Sorian on the replacement's list for now, as I doubt Arkham is going to finish up in time.

01. [m] isaacnukem - New - UTC+8
02. [m] Moonkid - New - GMT+12
03. [they] Darryl - EST
04. [m] Lifeline - EST
05. [m] SkyOdin - PDT
06. [f] hey_monkey - EST
07. [m] SexyFish - EST
08. [m] Dr. Worm - EST
09. [f] Sawneeks - PST
10. [m] 30yearsofhurt - GMT+10
11. [m] acohrs - GMT
12. [m] Natiko - EST
13. [m] StanleyPalmtree - GMT+12
14. [?] Blargonaut
15. [m] Burbeting
16. [m] Oreomunsta - GMT
17. [f] Swamped - EST
18. [m] BlackBuzzard
19. [f] WhereAreMahDragonz - MST

Replacements:
1. [m] Sorian - PST

I'll join for Darryl.

Never forget.

Did someone say Pineapple Mafia?

GAFia whatever number's not taken: The Pineapple Express

"You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you don't know for sure."

"Can you stop saying that, Retro? We've already been on this train for hours. And stop spinning that top, for crying out loud!"

"Sorry," says Retro, pocketing the top. "Now where were we? Ah yes, lunch and then mafia, right?" He looked around at the people seated near him. "Would anyone be up for Inception Mafi-"

"NO" came the collective response.

"Sheesh, tough crowd."

"I'm so hungry I could eat a Stanimal."

"You mean a horse."

"No, you can't use "horse" to make a pun so appropriate you don't even have to attribute the quote to anyone."

"My mike is broken brb"

"Nice try, but you're right here Crimson."

CrimsonFist's face turns as red as his name.

"Why do we have to eat now? I'm not hungry" says Blarg.

"Well not everyone bought a year's supply of bread with them. Some brought a year's supply of alcohol though."

"You know, the drinking remarks are really getting old," groused cabot. "And it's more like a 60-day supply."

"Someone get some utensils and dishes for Blarg. He's such a messy eater."

"Yeah, he's dropping so many bread...crumbs..."

A sudden silence falls amongst the assembled.

"Hi I'm Sawneeks and I love candy corn-"

"Get out."

A waiter appears with a serving cart. "I have 16 pizzas here. Who ordered the pineapple?" Just as the words leave his mouth, the train enters a tunnel and the lights go out.

In the ensuing darkness, a melee/brawl/nothing breaks out. Multiple gunshots, hoots, and explosions can be heard. cabot and melon run from victim to victim with a first-aids kit but they always get there too late. Retro starts bellowing the Inception theme. Xamtheking sits back and basks in the chaos, knowing that he is too overpowered to be affected. nin1000 constantly dies and resurrects, upgrading himself each time. A tanner runs through the fracas begging to die, but to no avail.

"Is this a commuter train?"
"Yes, but it's not an odd night."
"Drat."

The train exits the tunnel and the lights conveniently come back on. Surprisingly the only victim is LaunchpadMcQ, lying facedown in the middle of the aisle, a bloodied pineapple next to him.

"I'm sorry, but pineapple's my friend."
"So was I."

"Well, I guess we're skipping lunch and heading straight to mafia," sighs Retro. "Pass me some bread, Blarg."

"OK.gif"

Darryl

Banned
For those of you who don't know, Darryl and I have, like, a GAFia Support LVL. S together, basically

Now you know

i knew when i signed up that you'd swoop in with a counter-sign. just felt it in the air. very tactical

7IkEczI.gif

I'll join for Darryl.

You know what yeeny? Move to to the main roster for pineapple pizza mafia! I need to make sure people appreciate the culinary masterpiece that is pineapple in, on, or within pizza, as well as other fruits like figs, lemons, etc.

it was almost about to be a game wrapped in utter nonsense until Voices Of Reason began to filter in. this is gonna be good

my prediction for Pineapple mafia is that it turns out that both those for and against pineapple pizza are town, and we have set aside our differences (temporarily of course) to quash those degenerates that think that pizza is a sandwich.

If there's a wait list, I'd like to be on that.

okay, you are recently returning, so you're on the top of the replacement list :D

if you dont get into Pineapple Pizza mafia, the next game in line is BREXIT MAFIA (by cabot)

WELCOME BACK TO MURDERS, LAUNCHES

we miss u

Gorlak

Banned
And again sign up phase for a game which obviously interested a lot of people was only 48 hours over a weekend.

People who just finished a game get preference over ones that didn't play a long time because the former were naturally faster to respond in here.

If we get rid of season structure we need to change the way we handle these sign ups.

To be concrete: I don't understand why Launch should sit on the sideline now and wait instead of playing right away. Game didn't even start yet. This can be applied to anyone.

Player priority needs to happen again. But maybe it's just me.

*Splinter

And again sign up phase for a game which obviously interested a lot of people was only 48 hours over a weekend.

People who just finished a game get preference over ones that didn't play a long time because the former were naturally faster to respond in here.

If we get rid of season structure we need to change the way we handle these sign ups.

To be concrete: I don't understand why Launch should sit on the sideline now and wait instead of playing right away. Game didn't even start yet. This can be applied to anyone.

+1

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but I don't want to bump anyone for the sake of being able to play...

Natiko

Banned

I'm not a mod or anything, but I do know that priority was looked at during sign ups for the games that are wrapped or on the way to wrapping up now. Bronx ended up bumping from in a game to like nine people down a replacement list due to it. I do also know role PMs were already sent for this game which kinda makes it a bit harder to change the priority at that point. I considered offering my spot up to Launchpad for instance but since I had my role info already I couldn't even go on the replacement list if I did that so I held off.

Top Bottom