• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

AwRy108 said:
DSC01060.jpg

• Logitech GT4 Racing Wheel: $5
5 dollars? You kidding me, that wheel is actually awesome. Great grip and 900 degree turn and lockable to 180 degrees. Played many hours on PS2, PS3 and PC with it.

Wow, pick up of the month. I always tell people to hit up garage sales, pawn shops, trade centers, Salvation Army, etc

NEVER know what you might find.

AwRy108

Square Triangle said:
Wow, pick up of the month. I always tell people to hit up garage sales, pawn shops, trade centers, Salvation Army, etc

NEVER know what you might find.

Yeah, the wife and I don't go as often as we should, especially considering the luck I've had the last few times: found a like-new copy of Xenogears (Greatest Hits) for $1, a mint copy of Bust A Grove for $3, and now the Logitech GT4 Racing Wheel for $5.

Really is a quick, easy, fun way to find some real gems for next to nothing.

suikodan

9d36103a.jpg

Witcher 2 CE: I love all the content event though it took nearly a week before I could play the game without any problems.

Portal 2: Got it for 29$ minus 20$ in RZ certificates.

Vanquish: Got it at a closing BBV store. I wanted to buy the game below the 30$ mark and I got it. Very fun game.

Top Bottom