• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neogaf.net login?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my work finally blocked neogaf.com today, and I'm forced to use my phone for now. I can get to neogaf.net still, but logging in doesn't work. It says my login was successful but then reloads the page as though I'm not logged in. Was this ever resolved? I read the thread in the FAQ forum, but there wasn't an answer back then. I need to post more smart ass remarks from a full size keyboard at work, please help!

kulapik

Don't wait for it to automatically send you back to the previous page, close the window and open GAF again. Sometimes it happens to me, and that's how I do it.

No luck, but thanks for the suggestions! Regardless if I check the remember me/save box or not, it still won't log me in(well, it says it does and then just goes back to the page I was at logged out). If I close the page after it says I "was logged in successfully, please wait to be redirected", when I reopen IE11 it's like the cookie wasn't generated. Maybe it's an IE11 thing, our work is pitiful.
Oh well, lurking on a big screen is better than posting on a phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom