• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Nakazato said:
Look who I Met today

he is not angry :(

Blablurn said:
http://i34.tinypic.com/xc1no.jpg[/QUOTE]

betrayalton :O

and is Bayern still in the Bundesliga and actually have fans that buys their stuff ? thought they went to 2nd Division Bundesliga last year or something :lol

Totobeni said:
betrayalton :O

and is Bayern still in the Bundesliga and actually have fans that buys their stuff ? thought they went to 2nd Division Bundesliga last year or something :lol

They are even in the 3. Bundesliga.

Not funny.

Mehmet-Scholl-laesst-sich-zum-Trainer-ausbilden_0de5c7051a.jpg

0012.jpg

Doesn't look too special at first but... it's BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE. I got this for only $235 to replace my 40GB and it was just recently repaired by Sony so any big issue it had has been fixed. Now to play Shadow of the Colossus and a myriad of other games I missed out on at the back end of the PS2 lifecycle. Any help in that regard would be much appreciated.

SlaughterX said:
It's a shorter Blu-Ray sized case, but you get it regardless of which version you preorder.

Ah thanks, will have to stop in and pre-order!

moop2000 said:
Doesn't look too special at first but... it's BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE. I got this for only $235 to replace my 40GB and it was just recently repaired by Sony so any big issue it had has been fixed. Now to play Shadow of the Colossus and a myriad of other games I missed out on at the back end of the PS2 lifecycle. Any help in that regard would be much appreciated.

OMG please dust Lazy

a1m

Banned
Scythian Empire said:
Fixie? It's a nice frame. Very nice.

I'm getting myself a Fuji Track 09 at the end of the month seeming the bus fare in this country is ridiculous.
Noup, 12 spd Lotus Excelle from the late 80's. Only sold in the States so it's a pretty rare sight here in Europe.

Nice going with the Fuji but not so with fixies :b

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
~capsule said:
This came in on Friday:
[IM]http://hphotos-snc1.fbcdn.net/hs265.snc1/9229_1157532146728_1480470570_30320175_8070362_n.jpg[/IMG]

What the heck? Microsoft is really serious about windows 7 launch parties? This isn't tuber ware or Avon.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
MS is pretty creative in what they send. Anyone remember the PS2 online thing they were poking fun with? It was like two cups on a string or something. :lol

soultron

Banned
Scythian Empire said:

I'm getting myself a Fuji Track 09 at the end of the month seeming the bus fare in this country is ridiculous.
Not a fixed gear.

I have a '08 Track. Great bike. Invest in a good brake.

EDIT: Also, get new baskets or clip ins. The baskets that come installed on the pedals are garbage.

Keikoku

Banned
enewtabie said:
I guess I will join the club. Picked up Demon's Souls and replaying Fable 2 again.

004-8.jpg

Damn, these are two completely opposite games :lol
Loved Fable II though, and still waiting for my Demon's Soul LE from VG+.

vejas

Banned
vc.png

-Sin and Punishment
-Gunstar Heroes
-River City Ransom
-Super Dodge Ball

Preparing for Sin and Punishment 2 for USA, and can not wait for A Boy and His Blob!

drakesfortune

Directions: Pull String For Uninformed Rant
jaydogg691 said:
What? flOw has Trophies?

Edit: Downloaded an update. It's ture!!!

Holy crap, how did I miss that?! Granted, I didn't enjoy Flow because it felt aimless, but having trophies gives me a goal, that might make it more enjoyable.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I win today because I had dinner with JEKKI.

I also went to SF Bar Fights II.

Neat...

Front:
4003742853_e71e742d2e.jpg

Back:
4003747405_3c6fa39426.jpg

Scythian Empire said:

If you're buying a stock bike it wont come up and I'm sure someone would tell you before you came to blows if you were going more vintage, but fixed gears don't have derailleurs.

It would not be safe to ride one using a derailleur as a chain tensioner (SS is fine of course).

xxracerxx said:
This x1000. Don't be one of the jackasses out there without brakes.

I'm not that hardcore. I'm applying a front brake when I get it.

Also, I'm not riding in the city, and the roads are mostly straight around here anyway. Very quiet roads.

Bjern Fita said:
If you're buying a stock bike it wont come up and I'm sure someone would tell you before you came to blows if you were going more vintage, but fixed gears don't have derailleurs.

It would not be safe to ride one using a derailleur as a chain tensioner (SS is fine of course).

The Fuji Track 09 is single speed

http://www.evanscycles.com/products...e-speed-road-bike-ec018091?query=Single Speed

a1m said:
Loving it

zdsaddf.jpg

I was curious about that frame so I googled it:

http://www.bikeforums.net/archive/index.php/t-47382.html

Interesting maker. Would like to hear how it rides for you.

Right now I ride a Nagasawa single speed, but I've been looking to add a road bike for some cross-country travel at some point.

Ok, this week's gets:

4004007767_9819a60458.jpg

Floor 25's feature on Toaplan, the classic arcade shooter and action game maker. Pretty comprehensive history of the company. And Oboro Muramasa.

4004024993_b5f7c177c7.jpg

The Legend of Kage 2 (bleh), Mystereet (an ero game illustrated by the Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu illustrator Nogata Kouji), and Monster Hunter Tri.

4004003063_7441e83b34.jpg

Black Wii and new top bar protector from Surrealistic Pillow in Osaka.

4004007543_7ece2cfb23.jpg

New shirt from OZK.

rockmang15

Neo Member
Yes Boss! said:
VC pickup for Sunday night. Forgot that I never bought it last year:

P1020628.jpg

Oh My Fav! Bought as soon as it came out on VC. Loved Zanac as a kid and how hard it could get quick if you did well right out of the gate!!!

Now we need Legendary Wings on VC

a1m

Banned
adversesolutions said:
I was curious about that frame so I googled it:

http://www.bikeforums.net/archive/index.php/t-47382.html

Interesting maker. Would like to hear how it rides for you.

Right now I ride a Nagasawa single speed, but I've been looking to add a road bike for some cross-country travel at some point.
Yeap it indeed is an interesting maker. I had never seen or heard about that before but as soon I saw it I was in love. It's an American bike built in Japan with all original japanese parts.

It rides very smoothly. The frame itself is very light and it's just a blast to ride.

Top Bottom