• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER 2017 Pick-Up Post! Show Your Gaming Goods + MORE (REAL PICS ONLY)!

Aurelius

Upgrade my 5S to a SE

LJP8BDO_d.jpg

postaboy

Don't have a Vita system yet but I couldn't pass on the games below for $6 each at Goodwill.
Got an SNES classic edition as well.

hVxujQm.jpg

pXJTI7b.jpg

"D"

I'm extremely insecure with how much f2p mobile games are encroaching on Nintendo
Some of these are a repeat from early this month, couldn't help myself lol. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is pretty dope, and before anyone asks the 2nd SNES Classic ain't going NO WHERE....I'm keeping it in my closet in the chest for safe keeping as a collectable. The other one? Hacking the shit outta it once its up

eXistor

Time for another retro-fair pickup post! Pretty good haul I'd say.

2zQqZNY.jpg

CXLrAPh.jpg

WyJo6DP.jpg

I also have the SNES mini Classic, but forgot to photogrpah it. Next time.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
I think that I am the only one which don't have any interest on Snes Mini.

I was expecting the special edition plus amiibo, but the post-office decided to delay my other parcel :
Is it just a bad photo or the cover art for the SR is really extremely bad? I can barely see anything on this cover - so dark and oversaturated.

ys45

Been a while since I posted here so I'm going to cheat a little this is from September too.
Bought way too many stuff recently lol.

I decided to give some love to my modest Genesis collection
j1Pwlv4.jpg

Got this lot for a decent price I wanted the Goemon games on SFC for while now
A26A1Ow.jpg

Finally a new Metroid game (even if it's technically a remake)
dc8qCj8.jpg

Decided to get a Framemeister but hey that doesn't mean I can't have the SNES mini
ksdzWP3.jpg

The first Ys I ever played and the collector of Ys8 !
hL4aUl3.jpg

Odin Sphere figure , so awesome
ADqkZU8.jpg

Top Bottom