• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF, Show me your Xbox 360 Avatars

CO_Andy

Character creators exist for me to make dumb looking characters, as far as I'm concerned. Over time, though, I've tried to make this guy look a little more normal but still tried to keep him looking sort of ridiculous.

Sean

Banned
Neverender said:
How did you get him to jump?

Edit: Skateboard?

Yea there is a skateboard prop in the avatar marketplace and you can press X to use the prop while taking your Avatar gamerpicture, your avatar does the custom animation thing for that prop (in this case a kickflip).

xbhaskarx

I hope everyone who spends $2 on a ten second animation of a basketball or cell phone has already bought all the decent $1 Indie Games like Bricks4Ever and Johnny Platform's Biscuit Romp...

TheYanger

He's slowly getting closer to being completely accurate. It's at least close enough to sort of tell who it's supposed to be now though.

xbhaskarx said:
I hope everyone who spends $2 on a ten second animation of a basketball or cell phone has already bought all the decent $1 Indie Games like Bricks4Ever and Johnny Platform's Biscuit Romp...

I might if I could actually buy them in Australia >=[

Top Bottom