• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Marvie_3

Banned
Like a Canadian version of hoarders with empty poutine cups everywhere and empty maple syrup bottles blocking the door.

I figured it would be more like this:

Stuff3.jpg

You'd have a collection of almost every brand of poutine container all neat and organized.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
:lol what the fuck I've only ever poutine handed out in fry carts and restaurants, never in a can.

Red_Man

Seeing as they have burgers and turkeys in a can I don't see why not. I appreciate your acknowledgement of Canadian ingenuity.

Red_Man

I forgot to mention last night, but I was surprised / impressed that Show was able to top moops backcheck.com line with the whole Redtube / rape comment.

zsswimmer

oh shit, our beloved club GM Laserbot isn't dead!

I agree, it's getting a bit foul in here. I blame Swim for posting that damn chicken. You should dust off your NHL12 disc and go perform your GM duties and kick him off the club for that atrocity :)

There's just one problem with that.

I'm a GM as well.

fabdd66d405edc7ccabd1431a9d5797a.gif

Red_Man

:lol you'll have to ask show about it next time. I'm gonna be playing tonight around 10:30-11

Red_Man

It's just a decoy to take some of the flak off their back for being voted consumerist worst company.

zsswimmer

So any details for the tuner or will they just let us sit in the dark about it. I saw people on the forum speculate increased hitting or poke checking but they still feel just as inconsistent as they always do.

So any details for the tuner or will they just let us sit in the dark about it. I saw people on the forum speculate increased hitting or poke checking but they still feel just as inconsistent as they always do.

its a tuner to prepare for the custom mouthguards DLC

BELIEVE!

look what I found:
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/60/8380386.page#top

04/05/2012 09:30:30
EA_Noun
Community Manager

The only thing in the Tuner is a change to the short sided goal. That's been one of the main issues that you guys have been talking about, and I took it to the dev team and they were already working on a fix which is what this Tuner Update is.

While it’s still possible to score on that side, just as it is in real hockey, it’s far less common than it was. We’re going to keep watching your feedback on that, and so let us know how the tweak works for you.

Top Bottom