• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neogaf / Twitter threads

DJTaurus

The Twitter bot that was uploading new Neogaf threads has stopped. Is there another account that does sth similar ?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I think EviLore EviLore said it stopped right after Elon Musk wanted some crazy amount like $10,000 a month to have access to post those automatically. I doubt anyone but the largest corporations are going to think that's a good idea.

The NeoGAF discord has a similar feature.

Otherwise, your best bet would be to get an RSS reader and use the site's RSS icon (bottom right corner) to build your own feed.

Keeping up with the news of this damn fuckshow is like watching the office.

1. Elon boosts an anti-semite.
2. Next day CEO Linda Shitarino says we at X are against all forms of anti-semitism.
3. Next day, Fuck Around and Do K Elon announces lawsuit against Media Matters for calling out elon's anti-semitism.
4. Next day Linda Shitarino says we at X support free speech.

Twitter has become like a year-long sketch comedy show.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I think EviLore EviLore said it stopped right after Elon Musk wanted some crazy amount like $10,000 a month to have access to post those automatically. I doubt anyone but the largest corporations are going to think that's a good idea.

The NeoGAF discord has a similar feature.

Otherwise, your best bet would be to get an RSS reader and use the site's RSS icon (bottom right corner) to build your own feed.
Yep. Discord is the best place to see all new threads imo

Top Bottom