• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf Streams

ROMhack

Yeah it's definitely a great feature.

While on that, does anybody know the official policy on advertising community streams? I've been part of one for about five years with great bunch of guys who remind me of NeoGAFfers - opinionated but without being obnoxious. I told them a few months ago about the stream feature here and said I'd enquire (I forgot).

Last edited:

Panda1

Banned
Yeah it's definitely a great feature.

While on that, does anybody know the official policy on advertising community streams? I've been part of one for about five years with great bunch of guys who remind me of NeoGAFfers - opinionated but without being obnoxious. I told them a few months ago about the stream feature here and said I'd enquire (I forgot).

I think they need to be advertised harder - why is no one watching them - we are a gaming forum! Also it would be good to get times and games people are streaming in advance or suggestions for games.

ROMhack

I think they need to be advertised harder - why is no one watching them - we are a gaming forum! Also it would be good to get times and games people are streaming in advance or suggestions for games.

Edit: Why don't we use this thread to make people aware?

I suggest doing proper things like:
  • Using an image of the game (quick mental processing).
  • Having a start time (but no need to put end time).
  • With mic/cam?
  • Miscellaneous info (e.g. is it a speedrun)

Last edited:

Panda1

Banned
Was half tempted to start streaming myself, but I don't talk and I don't have a camera.
you dont need one - if you stream to twitch there is in game chat and if you have mic - u can still narrate.

DrewM1788 is playing Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice at the moment - quite good - he has 12k subs WTF!

Last edited:

ROMhack

Talk yeah. Cam no.

As a plus, talking on stream is an excellent way to practice public speaking.

Last edited:
Top Bottom