• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Survivor

Melon

Banned
smzu6r.jpg

Brought to you by the same simulator as the infamous NeoGAF Hunger Games, I present you with NeoGAF Survivor! While this specific simulator is much less bloody and intense as the Hunger Games; it still provides quality entertainment in regards to silly drama and being paired up with people you hate. I figured the best way to pull this and the Hunger Games thread off is to focus on one thread at a time. For example, the first round of the HG just ended, so now we focus on the Survivor thread. Once this round is done, we go back to HG. It's a way to keep things less hectic and easier to focus on for me and my scatterbrained self. Anyway, similar to the HG thread, if you are interested please provide a photo you would like me to use to represent you. This time I only need 20 people instead of 24 -- first come first serve as usual.

Once enough interest has been expressed, I will split everyone into two tribes; ten in each for those who are bad at math. Now, this is where I need YOUR help. I have the option to give the 'tribes' a name, and I'm not very creative. So give me some ideas! Preferably something that is relative to GAF itself!

Thanks again!

Last edited:
I'm in!!! heres my avatar because a two-tone comic sans H can't win

61_2.jpg

Do tribe names based off gaming i'd say, or make a mish mash of gaming terms.

Ex.
Segendo Tribe vs. Microny Tribe ( this way the tribes are gaming related but also come off as unique and primitive terms a la the real survivor show)

also, this is how free game key raffles should be done via gaf.

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Here's a bigger image of Mr. Thompson. I don't want no generic smoking man this time.

images

Another idea: butt fans vs boob fans

vs feet fans who should be instantly disqualified

Last edited:

Melon

Banned
Episode One: The Marooning

The tribes are to collect as much supplies as they can in a fishing boat. However, while the tribes are busy gathering items, several yards from the boat is another boat where a large bag of rice is waiting. It is up to the tribes if they will stay longer on the fishing boat or race for the rice. The first person to grab the bag of rice wins it for his or her tribe.

What's this? Members from both tribes are already forming alliances? Well, that sure was fast!

nbdkBYe.png

WxUQSiV.png

The Immunity Challenge
(The tribe who wins this challenge gains immunity and does not need to send a member of their tribe home this episode)

The tribes are to push a platform with a fire cauldron through the water, lighting torches along the way with the fire in the cauldron. Upon getting onto shore, they must carry the platform and light a series of torches while on land. After this, one member from each tribe will attempt to make a pole long enough with pieces of stick and twine in order to retrieve a key from behind a gate. The first tribe to go past the gate and light a final torch wins immunity.

Now, I wonder what the tribes are up to after all of today's challenges?

SfClc3t.png

wrvXwGV.png

Since Team Tiddies lost today's Immunity Challenge, they must send a tribe member home. Who will be the very first to get sent home, I wonder?

cqatkbJ.png

c2fJob0.png

VKUJJkm.png

Shifty Shifty the tribe has spoken, and you must be sent home.

Top Bottom