• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Survivor

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Team Tarantino :lollipop_raising_hand:

jkzHddc.jpg

Osukaa

Damn team ass be dunkin in on all these other foo's..... Im gonna just chill here with my drank and admire team feet... Cause they some smexy ass hoes.. Team tiddies does nothing for me but il watch emm bounce around for a bit. :p
I gotta think about how to bring those teams down....
5acES9ck_400x400.jpg

Melon

Banned
So, I am sorry to say this, but apparently my save crashed and I lost pretty much everything. However, I managed to trick the system to get me the same outcomes for the first two episodes, however I couldn't get episode three to do the same thing. So, unfortunately, we will have to start Episode 3 over, and with different outcomes. Again, I am very sorry for the inconvenience. :/ (But AV AV 's lucky day)

Episode Three: The Ultimate Twist

The castaways are asked to pick a box at random. The buffs in these boxes will determine their new tribes. Yes, you heard me right, I said new tribes. There is now a third tribe, known as Team Feet. Those who got put into Team Feet go to a desolate camp with absolutely nothing, essentially starting the game once more. Now, let's see what tribes everyone is in now.

The Immunity Challenge

Each tribe will push a cart through an obstacle course. At each tower, they will retrieve a key. The key will be used to unlock a chest. They will then put the chest on the cart and continue on. Once they have collected all three chests, they must then take the cart apart, slide it through a barricade, put it back together and make their way to the end. Two tribe members will then use the pieces inside the chest to assemble a giant dragon puzzle. The first two tribes to finish win.

g9b2jDW.png

Now let's see what the tribes are up to! (For some reason Team Ass did nothing so I won't put them up for this one)

dROND5d.png

YXrrW7O.png

Since Team Feet lost the Immunity Challenge, they must vote one of their tribe members out.

E32tPrX.png

r3hJwKs.png

I'm sorry Threeshotgamer Threeshotgamer but the tribe has spoken....

Sorry again everyone for the mess-up, I hope you're not too mad at me. <3

Thurible

So, I am sorry to say this, but apparently my save crashed and I lost pretty much everything. However, I managed to trick the system to get me the same outcomes for the first two episodes, however I couldn't get episode three to do the same thing. So, unfortunately, we will have to start Episode 3 over, and with different outcomes. Again, I am very sorry for the inconvenience. :/ (But AV AV 's lucky day)

The castaways are asked to pick a box at random. The buffs in these boxes will determine their new tribes. Yes, you heard me right, I said new tribes. There is now a third tribe, known as Team Feet. Those who got put into Team Feet go to a desolate camp with absolutely nothing, essentially starting the game once more. Now, let's see what tribes everyone is in now.

The Immunity Challenge

Each tribe will push a cart through an obstacle course. At each tower, they will retrieve a key. The key will be used to unlock a chest. They will then put the chest on the cart and continue on. Once they have collected all three chests, they must then take the cart apart, slide it through a barricade, put it back together and make their way to the end. Two tribe members will then use the pieces inside the chest to assemble a giant dragon puzzle. The first two tribes to finish win.

g9b2jDW.png

Now let's see what the tribes are up to! (For some reason Team Ass did nothing so I won't put them up for this one)

dROND5d.png

YXrrW7O.png

Since Team Feet lost the Immunity Challenge, they must vote one of their tribe members out.

E32tPrX.png

r3hJwKs.png

It's ok.

Anyway...

We may have had a bad start but we will not be defeeted. We will win this race and run forward! We just need to toe the line.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken

The Immunity Challenge

g9b2jDW.png

dROND5d.png

YXrrW7O.png

E32tPrX.png

r3hJwKs.png

I like this new timeline :D

Melon

Banned
Episode Four: Papa Papa goes "NO U"

Reward Challenge

The tribes must choose one member each to run the entire challenge. They are going to race out into the water to retrieve a sand bag and then race back. They will then use a plank to launch the bag into the net above them. The first two tribes to get all three of their bags into the net win reward.

I wonder which member each tribe will choose..

l37NeQX.png

Immunity Challenge

One tribe member will be the caller. The rest of the tribe will be blindfolded. Using only verbal commands, the caller will direct the blindfolded tribe members to collect a series of very large and very heavy puzzle pieces. Once they have all the puzzle pieces, they will take off the blindfolds and work together to solve the puzzle. The first two tribes to finish win immunity.

F6kLTUk.png

Now that the immunity challenge has been completed, let's check in on all our tribe members again. (Except Ass tribe AGAIN. Lame)

xQSKfGG.png

ytGBE20.png

Since Team Feet lost today's Immunity Challenge, they most vote one of their tribe members out. Let's see who it will be.

9wS5n6t.png

Hu1AFMy.png

Well, Papa Papa it looks like- wait WHAT.

JWYBok1.png

Matt uses the idol he's found, making him immune to the votes. So that means.... AV AV YOU are actually the one getting sent home.

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
Melon....what the hell is wrong with you? WHY DO YOU KEEP PUTTING ME WITH TEAM ASS WHEN I AM IN TEAM TIDDIES😡😡😡 Hello? Police? Come cut this melon in half pls

Last edited:
S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Now that the immunity challenge has been completed, let's check in on all our tribe members again. (Except Ass tribe AGAIN. Lame)

Well of course.
We sit on our asses while checking out those of others.
The proper way.

Barnabot

Melon....what the hell is wrong with you? WHY DO YOU KEEP PUTTING ME WITH TEAM ASS WHEN I AM IN TEAM TIDDIES😡😡😡 Hello? Police? Come cut this melon in half pls
You are doing great here. This indignation of not having what you want plus still wanting to play the game is doing wonders to you.

2zs7a8.jpg

Top Bottom