• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Windows/iOS/Android Homescreen Thread (Q4 2012 Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
iNdKtxgVH8Dw7.png
i6lfyQxlPzZh4.png

gotta love that soundho

Threi

notag
ah crap i forgot...gunna have to make space for some Win8 customizations as well...I'm thinking of making the thread yearly and update the OP whenever i see fit instead of quarterly...makes more sense that way.

Quick

Banned
ah crap i forgot...gunna have to make space for some Win8 customizations as well...I'm thinking of making the thread yearly and update the OP whenever i see fit instead of quarterly...makes more sense that way.

The OP is looking a little too packed.

Very happy with how this is turning out.

Start8, Rainmeter, and a buttload of custom icons - most of them were modified based on existing icon packs but a few like EasyToon and SynthFont were completely custom-made. The clock add-on works really well with the Pendulum wallpaper which I just found by googling, but I modified it to change by a hue value of 20 every 10 seconds, basically giving it a lava lamp effect, which also changes the color of the taskbar.

EDIT: Also worth noting that all the icons have selective transparency so they have a little color depth, but it can be applied to any background and maintain consistency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom