• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

Platy

April cosplaying April

xE7Puvf.jpg

FvNTdez.jpg

Palmer_v1

Wow, I didn't pay attention to that til I read your post.

And I would've guessed this too. I spent too much time in that game (300+) and I'm not ashamed..

Yeah, I've played a lot of those games as well, but not enough to pinpoint specific armor sets. I'm surprised there isn't more MH cosplay, since there are a ton of different outfits and weapons you could go with. Wonder if it's due to it's relative lack of popularity over here compared to Japan?

Do you have her name or Facebook, DTJAAAAM? I'm wondering if she's done other MH stuff.

Otakon was fun. Nice change of pace since I could focus more on seeing new faces from the east coast. Will likely return next year. Time for the preview albums and some highlights!

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

10562772_789610081060734_729084162806728736_o.jpg
10583789_788184837869925_1684189449492901413_n.jpg
Thanks a lot for the pic and it was great meeting you at Otakon. Funny how you took a pic of me right next to my friend who did Shion from the Bouncer (we were roommates for AnimeNEXT) and hung out a few times around Otakon. It sucks my shoot for Rin Okumura didn't happen that night because my photographer came pretty late, but at least I got a great shot of the cosplay by you (which I needed since I wore it at Animazement).

This is good but I'd really like a close up of the AOT one behind them.
I could post my AoT cosplay that was at Otakon if you want.:p I cosplayed Armin on Friday w/ 3DMG I made. Unfortunately, only lasted for 2+ hours since it gave me issues. Was the 5th con I wore it at.

My son as Casey Jones (2012/13 version) from today at ComiConn:

Here he is posing with a group of Turtles:

Mathematical meeting between these two strangers. They were just going to continue walking by each other before I asked to snap a pic:

Indiana Jones got wise and took the whole room this time:

Here I am getting force choked by Vader:

Magneto and Emma Frost with my son:

Not only a great Batman costume, but a great Adam West look-alike (cropped out my buddy):

Vancha

This friday I was at Gamescom together with some friends and we were dressed as portal characters (I was Wheatly).

We made a video of all the cosplayers we saw and I will share it below, I also made pictures but I will try and share those in the coming days. Untill then, enjoy our video! (Deadpool and Iron man are badass)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAToJU4_h4o

yamo

No, but I wouldn't want to walk around in only a pair of underpants either! Thought it might be some rule to it...

Retro

No, but I wouldn't want to walk around in only a pair of underpants either! Thought it might be some rule to it...

Right, but you can kind of avoid rubbing your body against people and things, whereas you'd be walking around in whatever everyone else has walked in all day.

/shrug

Jackano

Let's start with one Twinrova:

Then some Hyrule Warriors:
0b3860f3588dfc934e3c2a3652a59bbe.jpg

11657159efa4a1e48acb3dad04d6c0b2.jpg

Some others pics by based DTJAAAAM:
c17898960ed91a8bdf8e2745c0928ef1.jpg

c28fc7418e80afa599a0d02e31da0f80.jpg

Then we have LexiBlueGirl, who only cosplay blue girls characters. Yeah, it's possible, I believe she have 3 or 4 so far (Ruto, X-women thing, Avatar something. She may do the smurf female or whatever the name is in english):

And finally we have a very cute Great Fairy from Ocarina of Time, by Rachelle Nicole, aka the superior Poison Ivy cosplay:

Chastten

Banned

First time playing around with sparklers. Far from perfect yet, but still quite happy. Will repeat and improve at Abunai next week ^_^

Jackano

It's too much of inception cosplay to not post: You got Nintendo Treehouse's Alison Rapp cosplaying as Tetra before Nintendo of America's office:

8e6cab87d3ff62b35c0001116c6bb630.jpg

I just hope one of NoA's CM repin it to go full circle.

Bombless

Disney Armoured Princesses, yeah. Good stuff, though I couldn't help but laugh at the fact that Nigri is the one wearing the most clothing for once.

Top Bottom