• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

BDGAME

bnaomi_c.jpg

bnaomi_d.jpg

bnaomi_d.jpg

bshinobu.jpg

bshinobu_d.jpg

bsylvia_d.jpg

bsylvia_c.jpg

http://www.bedtimeflirt.com/lingeri...;NB:1&ie=UTF-8&q=no+more+heroes&sa.x=0&sa.y=0

rush777

derFeef said:
Post a pic of yourself please :lol

And yeah, that lara pic needs to get more quote love, the best from the last page (and probably this page)

:lol no doubt I'm sure we could tear his perfect ass apart.

Just got burned at least you got balls to post the pic.

JDSN

Banned
Does the Shinobu baby dolls comes with the sword? Also, would it be okay to give that as present to my gf that doesnt give two shits about NMH?

Dedication Through Light said:
Where is her character from?

WoW

bjork

I'm really sick of deathnote cosplay. I'd rather see another 1000 fat Yunas than another slobby fuck in jeans with no shoes and socks and bedhair.

bjork said:
I'm really sick of deathnote cosplay. I'd rather see another 1000 fat Yunas than another slobby fuck in jeans with no shoes and socks and bedhair.
but the extremely rare, gorgeous cross-playing female L makes it all worth it

Seeing Asians with blue eyes is... disturbing. They look like demons or something.

But this thread had managed to errect my penis s couple times! :lol

Schrade

DNF said:
That was fucking awesome. I've always loved that Mortal Kombat music!

I love how she even hid fans in her sock thingies. Well done.

Edit: By the way, don't watch the video in their shitty player. It has no filtering so is a blocky mess.

Direct Download: http://dl.gamesradar.com/video/201005/MortalKombat_20100522_TanyaJordankitana_high.flv

Nice. I followed the article and here's some more pics of here, love the one with Pedobear.

http://www.gamesradar.com/xbox360/m...a-20100520154347971092/g-20080417144622312081

mug4mf.jpg
f4ei9v.jpg

I came in expecting this thread to be filled with more GAF posters showing off their own cosplay efforts :lol

Still pretty amazing to see how dedicated some of these people are.

fan10-105.jpg

Nice. That's delicious! Is she wearing ANY panties under there?!

neilallen11bewl3su9.jpg

Allen Dr. Gray-Man

dleiacosplay1fy3.jpg

I'll never get tired of Leia slave costumes. This is precedence on how girls dress in the future in some far away galaxy.

inoueus6.jpg

Dunno who this cutie is.

1ckipisanasukaenhancedww9.jpg

Kipi as Asuka Langley

sspsychomantiswtfyesud0.jpg

SHIT!!

1161421992524ek7xu3.jpg

It's been posted before, but I believe it needs reposting.

uruseiyatsuraluminvaderby4.jpg

Lum has always been yum!

I think I'm done for today...

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Its weird looking at some of these and going "hey, I recognize that location, damn, that was at Acen! I wonder if I saw that person..."

EDIT: No fucking way! I think I'm in the background of the one with the caution-tape girl. I swear one of the dudes sitting looks like my distinctive hairstyle with one of my old jackets!

Top Bottom