• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

One of the best Lightnings I've seen:

46a0822bea306c70d741eb4be570d2b1.jpg

841009630bec5358f9da37658698fd27.jpg

b657ee369aa4dcba6c26c0587646948f.jpg

8a530edec03b4b7033cf2350860b4c79.jpg

225bc15a797eee964e7d902598339511.jpg

Moar here:http://www.thekartel.com/derkasan/gallery/view_gallery.one?pid=116730449

G-Fex

thebaroness said:
Oh hey, you snagged my Power Girl photos :p Wearing that at WWC was fun.

What? You're her? She's you?

You're powergirl! You're amazing!

How hard was it to make the costume?

And how long have you been friends with Capt Jack Sparrow?

G-Fex

Reminds me of when I was a lad and I went to disney land and the women there as the disney ladies were pretty gorgeous.

female Raiden actually looks awesome...

hopefully we can get Cyborg Sunny for MGS Rising 2, pair her up Raiden's son for some co-op ninja action.

Jinaar

What sort of factory is creating these females and their love for costumed game/comic culture and can I buy 4 of them?

chiQ

I've come to the conclusion that the key to success in cosplay is a combination of hotness and cash. Even if your character isn't hot you will look like an idiot unless you are (and your costume has the production values of a AAA title).

chiQ said:
I've come to the conclusion that the key to success in cosplay is a combination of hotness and cash. Even if your character isn't hot you will look like an idiot unless you are (and your costume has the production values of a AAA title).

This is unfortunately (or fortunately) true. So is that to say if you're looking for a girl who's loaded, just go for the highest quality cosplayer?

Ferrio

Banned
chiQ said:

I don't really think being hot is part of the successful part. What makes it successful is having a body that's compatible with the person you're cosplaying as, unfortunately most female characters are designed to be perfect looking.

I clicked this thread expecting fatties but I'm impressed with some of the costumes, especially those who prefer to stay true to the original and use less fabric :)

Some ppl need to get a tan though.

Augemitbutter said:
wtf, this guy looks like a large action figure. keep looking and he eventually turns into plastic.

His makeup was really really well done. I do not even want to think how long the airbrushing took since it takes about two hours to do my wife with a single color, not as much of her body, and she is probably about the size of one of his legs.

Top Bottom